Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Need Help On This My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On This My Blog (667 Views)

Help Review My Blog. / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Upload Your Song And Post Article To My Blog Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On This My Blog by vaca1: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
please i need a good design and the best host. please check my signature for my site as nairaland bans me whenever i post my site. i also need recommendation where possible. thanks
Re: I Need Help On This My Blog by vaca1: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
feel free to follow me and i will follow back . and also drop your comments
Re: I Need Help On This My Blog by Elosky20: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
vaca1:
please i need a good design and the best host. please check my signature for my site as nairaland bans me whenever i post my site. i also need recommendation where possible. thanks
u need to start using "jump break" on ur homepage to make it easier 4 people to navigate and also stop ur visitors frm infinite scrolling
Re: I Need Help On This My Blog by vaca1: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Elosky20:

u need to start using "jump breaking" on ur homepage to make it easier 4 people to navigate and also stop ur visitors frm infinite scrolling
thanks.pls can you explain how to do that.
Re: I Need Help On This My Blog by Elosky20: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
vaca1:

add the html code: <!--more--> to the position u want the "read more" icon to appear while posting on ur blog. this will make ur post appear shorter on ur homepage and give the visitor chance to choose posts they want to view.
Re: I Need Help On This My Blog by Brainaic(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2016
vaca1:

Click on the jump break icon anywhere you want to put the read more tag as illustrated in the pic below. The jump break icon is the one with the green arrow and will appear as the line with the red arrow once clicked.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Update Your US/UK/Germany adsense Tax Information / Little Contract For Webmasters / Can You Design This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.