Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,263 members, 7,943,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa (17605 Views)

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Omojuwa: Wailing Wailers, Buharists And Nigeria’s Disgraceful 2016 Budget / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by mpowa(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
HirstMOG:
Since when has Niagara started operating a neutral system of government If you don't belong to any side, you don't the right to criticize or lay complains.

You don't need to belong to any side, must you be in government? must everyone be politicians? the major pressure group in Nigeria some 25, 30 yrs ago used to be the NLC and the student union, they were more effective than the oppositions because their criticisms where unbiased, but where are the youths today? they're all zombies.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
johnydon22:
I am quite apolitical but i feel we should give PMB time a bit to at least land because attacking PMB won't change our problems and he has shown to have autocratic tendencies so would you expect such a person to appreciate criticism?

At least 2 years or so is enough for any serious government to shine a beam of CHANGE even though it is a long and consistent process if Nigeria achieve that and then our wailing will be more than justified.

Change can be either from good to better or from better to worse. . It is still early in the day to show eagerness to attack..

My only concern was Nigeria couldn't find anybody better in all her youthful citizens but had to resort for an old archaic half educated recycled military dictator wearing civilian regalia ..

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by HirstMOG(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
mpowa:

You don't need to belong to any side, must you be in government? must everyone be politicians? the major pressure group in Nigeria some 25, 30 yrs ago used to be the NLC and the student union, they were more effective than the oppositions because their criticisms where unbiased, but where are the youths today? they're all zombies.
You mustn't be in government or politician, in as much as you cast your vote, it must be for a person or a political party. So, does that put you on the fence

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by omoakin111: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Another guy roaming around the wailers form desk.. call him in he sure needs the form.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Bief(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
dearpreye:
Can't guys criticise their APC without abusing or subtly taking some hits at the PDP? APC sought power and now it's got same but has so far proven to be confused?

Omojuwa or whatever your name is called, enjoy your change. A lot of us never really expected any meaningful impact from this fraudulent APC conglomerate.

Budget of Yams!

Lalasticlala, the wailers are swelling.
the worst of Buhari is 100 times better than the best of GEJ.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by mpowa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
HirstMOG:
You mustn't be in government or politician, in as much as you cast your vote, it must be for a person or a political party. So, does that put you on the fence

So because you casted vote for somebody/party, is there a rule or obligation binding on you to support that person or party no matter what they do?

There's no leader presented to Nigerians that is saint, so we make choice based on the available options an then open our eyes to see if our wishes are represented in governance, if not we start talking, if he doesn't change we vote them out - I guess that's how to be active citizens.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by JayZ55: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bief:
the worst of Buhari is 100 times better than the best of GEJ.
please enlighten me on what President Buhari has done that makes you arrive at this conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by ofwest: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
let the wailers continue to wail while change mantra continue to change for the betterment of the country.
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by sage2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
This nigger is not smart at all. His criticism came with a weak analyses of the budget. He obviously has no grounding in economics. He criticises like someone who is doing it because he has heard respected experts do it and just want to feel among. If experts had praised the budget of yams, I am sure the zombie would also be praising it. He ended up talking about PDP more than the budget he wanted to criticise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by nicolosam(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omojuwa is actually a confused human being. He had taken his time to compose a powerful and revolutionary piece of this nature, only to have used his childish political instincts to kill the senses in its piece. It should be said that there was no government who won't have criticisms of some its anti- development and people policies. Let's talk about the current government and its efforts in revamping Nigeria and not the misdeeds of past government. Where are those in APC who will make differences in Nigeria? Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Huffington: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Absolute thrash. This guy is an unrepentant Buharist. He is just hiding under the cloak of 2016 Budget to wail.

We are not decieved grin angry angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by ImpactWorld(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omojuwa, you are already a wailing wailer.
Sorry bro, intelligent Nigerians totally understand how you feel.

Really sorry!

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by wandyvirus(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
I should be in Owerri on the 17th. I will send you a PM. Thanks.
johnydon22:
I am in the East, Enugu to be precise

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by ImpactWorld(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
porka:

Go and sit down somewhere my friend.

You went to the market to buy BARANDA (a FAKE product), you can’t even hide somewhere to lament your STUPIDITY, and you still have the temerity to come out to praise yourself.

Only children do that.

Any adult found indulging in this kind of shamelessness is considered very foolish.

“There’s hardly a way that a genuine product will suddenly turn to a fake product except it has always been a FAKE PRODUCT”

How could ELECTING Buhari be considered as “DOING THE RIGHT THING” when his incompetence was laid bared before you? When his penchant for selective, ethnic and parochial tendencies were made available to you?

Were you not part of the people who asked him to present NEPA BILL for the position of the president of Nigeria?

Only a basic SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE is required for a person to read and understand what he/she wants to sign; yet he couldn’t prove that he had one. But you praised him all the way. CERTIFICATES are issued to confirm that a person has gone through an assessment and has passed. A certificate validates standard.

Perhaps you people were hoping to take advantage of Buhari's apparent arithmetic deficiencies but are now so dazed that some other "groups" have hijacked him, to your SHAME.

Were you not the same person tweeting profanities about Jesus Christ because of your newfound god? Have you sought for forgiveness?

God bless you.
I wish I could give you a million 'likes'

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wailing wailer writing article for the wailers and buharists
Re: Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa by MarieSucre(f): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
HirstMOG:
Since when has Niagara started operating a neutral system of government If you don't belong to any side, you don't the right to criticize or lay complains.

I am on a side. The Nigerian side. And the Nigerian side says both if these groups are old politicians who are playing the long game of politics and to not care for the masses. You will do well to shun partisan politics and face Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dino Melaye In Calabar For Southeastern Senators Retreat / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.