Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,627 members, 7,951,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections (46682 Views)

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court Upholds Udom Emmanuel's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by papaejima1: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
ok

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by YelloweWest: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
PDP lives!!!

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by latino2swt(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ud.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Every court case was a hit.. From the tribunal to the appeal court, yet no mandate.. Koni da fun iyala ya anybody.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Akpan107(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
apc has failed again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Allwility: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Canons and fire crackers renting the air here in Obingwa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by MissingBudget: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ponponkon pop something!

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg make this chelsea match finish make i go sleep. I don read the news wey i been dey wait for since morning. UP UDOM EMMANUEL!!!

11 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by ZIDANEFUN(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
nonsense chai abia state don die b dat
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nia008: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oh, that's good news.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by itsgboy1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Children of d Advanced past Criminals(APC), food served hot from d Supreme table is ready. It is crystal clear now what Bubu meant by saying the Judiciary is his Headache. Ever noticed that anytime judgement wud be deliveredin favour of PDP,Bubu is neva in the Country. Minister of Tourism.
Congratulationz to Governor Udom Emmanuel and Ikpeazu.
PDP.............Powerrrrrrr.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by ollyson2016: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dats victory for democracy in akwaibom state bt dat of abia state is de robbery of pples mandate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Shegman22:
In the ruling on Wednesday, the court said Governor Emmanuel won the lawfully cast votes, setting aside the earlier ruling of the two lower courts.

The Court also upheld Governor Emmanuel’s Appeal challenging the cancellation of the results of the elections held in 13 local governments.

In the ruling, the appeal of the Independent National Electoral Commission, challenging the cancellation of election results in some local government areas, was also upheld.

Reasons for verdict are to be given on February 15.

More details later.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/03/supreme-court-upholds-akwa-ibom-governors-election/
Supreme court playing safe thereby inadvertently laying a wrong foundation for the 2019 elections!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
ZIDANEFUN:
nonsense chai abia state don die b dat

Your own dem don bury am.

4 Likes

Built2last:
Lalasticlala. ... come and see how APC lost Delta, Rivers, And Akwa ibom. ...The judiciary is corrupt ( In APCs voice) Judiciary is the last hope of the masses in PDPs voice) this country is a theatre
lol. Truly, a theatre indeed.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Applaner: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
K
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
As expected. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Uncleodi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Well deserved Victory...Pls develop ur states and empower the youth.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by CherishedIma(f): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Akwa ibom ado ok, Udom Emmanuel ado ok

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by kaziblake(f): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by spencekat(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Well,congrats to Ikpeazu.Although I never anticipated his victory at Supreme court.Congrats.to Gov.Udom Emmanuel whose victory I earlier on predicted rightly. Well my two crates of Orijin would not be touched again this night. cry

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by spencekat(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Well,congrats to Ikpeazu.Although I never anticipated his victory at Supreme court.Congrats.to Gov.Udom Emmanuel whose victory I earlier on predicted rightly. Well, my two crates of Orijin would not be touched again this night. cry

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by anigold(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Too much celebration in Uyo..

Even my Dog is so happy.
My babe be like baby any how I will give it to u...

Shegman22:
In the ruling on Wednesday, the court said Governor Emmanuel won the lawfully cast votes, setting aside the earlier ruling of the two lower courts.

The Court also upheld Governor Emmanuel’s Appeal challenging the cancellation of the results of the elections held in 13 local governments.

In the ruling, the appeal of the Independent National Electoral Commission, challenging the cancellation of election results in some local government areas, was also upheld.

Reasons for verdict are to be given on February 15.

More details later.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/03/supreme-court-upholds-akwa-ibom-governors-election/

13 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Pidggin(f): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by openmine(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
congrats to udom and ikpeazu...whoever doesn't like the
judgement by the apex court sud either look 4 a transformer to hug or jump into the nearest lagoon...

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by wiseone28: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
undecided there was a country!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by nd07(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
nzeobi:
This supreme Court do turn father Xmas for these governors.
Anyway congrats udom emmanuel

Did anything different happen in Akwaibom? APC is just trying to see if they can succeed in harvesting where they did not sow but thank God 4 justice.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Kennitrust(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
those who click 'like' were in their right state of mind. thank you. our land cannot be sold to zombies. 'mbok, edakada emum isong eno nditoh'. Udom has finally stand tall.

abeg, celebrate Udom with 'like' and share to shame zombies.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Observant: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am deeply, deeply saddened by Abia State News.
Not my state of origin but the state that raised me.

This is really really sad.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by anigold(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
You can say that again
CherishedIma:
Akwa ibom ado ok, Udom Emmanuel ado ok
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Congratulations to all the winners.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by oluangelkay(f): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Congratulations my Rotarians. Having two Rotarians as Governor of Abia and Akwaibom respectively . Truly it profit most he who serves the best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Mukhtar Shehu Idris, Zamfara APC Governorship Candidate / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.