Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is The APC Dead, And Awaiting Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The APC Dead, And Awaiting Burial (482 Views)

APC Dead, Not Yet Buried Under Oyegun, Says Frank / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Is The APC Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The APC Dead, And Awaiting Burial by hinwazaka: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
The APC initially began their administration with initial gragra, and virulent bribery and manipulation of courts and tribunals, upturning the electoral victories of PDP elected candidates. They started with senators and members of the HOR, and slowly worked their way up to Governors. With one case after another, they attempted the overthrow of all PDP govenors. But of late they have lost at the supreme court from one case to the next. With the electoral mandates of Rivers, Akwa ibom, and Abia secured, i ask is the APC dead
Re: Is The APC Dead, And Awaiting Burial by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
in the SS and SE hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soon, yoruba people will not want to continue EDO will lead the way
then others will follow..............
then the zoo will fall finally
nnamdi kanu said it
it is happening right before my eyes
we must continue
my goodness me
Re: Is The APC Dead, And Awaiting Burial by modik(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
The answer to your question is NO.

APC is not a Judge and never decided any case.

The loss recorded so far does not in any way signify the defeat of APC government.

APC is a creation of LAW and subject to the rule of Law.

The death and life of APC is not decided in court Hall, but by the delivery of their campaign promises irrespective of how inconsequential.

APC has full 3. 4+++years to prove to Nigerians why we should either vote them out or retain them.

Though I am a non partisan Nigerian, I strongly opine that it is rather too early in the life of this administration to start speculation of the death of a ruling political Party.

My personal opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Twiter Trending #wakawakabuhari / WAEC Registrar Denies Asking Finance Minister To Retake GCSC / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atiku And Saraki In Crucial Meeting [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.