Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings (19443 Views)

Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion / Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs / TY Bello's Photoshoot With Tinie Tempah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by centyboy: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by SylarsMcQuins: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2016
joseph1832:
And I still can't believe people can't read and understand. Have they ever bothered to sign anyone to their label before? Why bother now?

How is it ur biz to worry if they sign or not and besides as music professionals signin an artist that doesn't perform doesn't stop a label frm signing more acts.

And yes they worked wit May D wch didn't turn out fine and nw I believe they knw beta and such won't repeat itself.
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by joseph1832(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

How is it ur biz to worry if they sign or not and besides as music professionals signin an artist that doesn't perform doesn't stop a label frm signing more acts.

And yes they worked wit May D wch didn't turn out fine and nw I believe they knw beta and such won't repeat itself.
Go and sit down. Coming here to spew nonsense when you can't even understand what's being said.

If you know this why did you post that nonsense?

Yeye.
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by GlitzG: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2016
papawemba:
Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibitesSound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites Sound bites sound bite sound bibibibibibibibibibibites

Do you have plans for today at all?
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by SylarsMcQuins: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Go and sit down. Coming here to spew nonsense when you can't even understand what's being said.

If you know this why did you post that nonsense?

Yeye.

Lol funny my asss
Go n hug lion if ur pained
And if u aint plz dnt mention me again
Buh Zombies dnt listen so, be a zombie u already r.
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by myfantasies(f): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Shinyjay:
Good for em..... You @Muno berra not disappoint.
I don't think he will disappoint, after all psquare has never for once disappointed us

I have faith dat he will do great

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by Jacko01: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Dude has really gotten buffed up.... Paul if you want make him blow well... Let shizzi young John.... Legendary produce some of his tracks
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
i dont care about paul.
angry angry
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by nairamaniac: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
please don't be offended. are you the same sugar belly that was involved with the audu's?
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by WisdomCanada(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Houseofglam7:
This dude should've chosen a better stage name undecided
Not just feeling "Munosings"
how do you feel mine, 'Wisdom Canada'?
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by Houseofglam7(f): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
WisdomCanada:
how do you feel mine, 'Wisdom Canada'?

Still ain't feeling it tongue
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by chimexi42(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
sugarbelly3:
See more exclusive photos and their studio session pic @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/paul-okoye-share-photoshoot-with-new.html?m=1

The guy fine sha oo
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by naijacentric(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
i hope he doesnt end up like may dee
Re: Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings by CaroLyner(f): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaw Celebrates 40th Birthday Today (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Cute In New Photos / Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.