Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. (696 Views)

FG Probes NNPC, NPA, Others For Remitting Dollar Revenue In Naira / CBN Extends Forex Curbs To Export Proceeds, Bdcs / $3bn PHCN Privatisation Proceeds, Global Record - BPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. by bol(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hi all,
I'm aspiring to start a business of sending some products to Nigeria from UK. The thing have got kinks about is how my money would be sent to me in UK. Is there anyone who know the best a cheapest way of sending money to the UK?
Re: Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. by dinggle: 1:20am On Jul 02, 2009
visit:

http://www.opennworld.com

They are into shipping and cash remitance with head office in UK (dublin).
Re: Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. by bol(m): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2009
thanks I'm gonna call/try them to see how their service is like and I will surely give you a feedback. However, if anyone still has more ideas they are welcomed because have got to compare them and choose the best.
Re: Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. by akinalabi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2009
Bank transfer is the safest and best option. It will take less than 24 hours
Re: Remitting My Proceeds To Me In The U.k. by bol(m): 3:04am On Jul 03, 2009
akinalabi:

Bank transfer is the safest and best option. It will take less than 24 hours

banks in nigeria don't transfer to UK banks without stressing you out - they tell you about NDLEA and EFCC rules and regulations on money laundering which you have to comlpy with . Even to buy $ or £ they ask you to go and bring ya visa and ticket.  Can I know the bank in Nigeria that can tranfer to me in UK without stress please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Jobs For The Youths Using Their Creativity / How Reliable Is It To Use Graphcard To Send Money Through Western Union Or Bank / Lands In Abuja For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.