Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played (1403 Views)

10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by EOOJ(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Pes, fifa, hitman, hitman assasin, hitman contract, mademan, halo, prince of persia sands of time, conflict global storm, terrorist, commandos, need for speed most wanted, call of duty modern warfare and world at war, ghost recon, pirates of the carribean, max payne, sniper, cruise, midtown madness, dead to right, castle wolfenstein, tomb raider, freedom fighters e.t.c
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by wolewolsz(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2016
Mafia 2
Devil may cry
GTA series... V my best part
Red dead Redemption
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by EOOJ(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
wolewolsz:
Mafia 2
Devil may cry
GTA series... V my best part
Red dead Redemption
am lukin forward to play devil may cry but i have never liked GTA cool
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by wolewolsz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
EOOJ:

looool.
who doesn't like GTA? Can u share your reasons for not liking GTA?
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by emmamedicro46(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Prince of persia warrior within,Godfather 2,Assassin creed "all of em",God of war ,Devil may cry,Code of honour,Freedom fighters,Sleeping dogs,Kane and lynch,Mortal kombat.
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by EOOJ(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
wolewolsz:

looool.
who doesn't like GTA? Can u share your reasons for not liking GTA?
wel, i tink d graphics and d game play discouraged me o, hehe cheesy
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by wolewolsz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ahn ahn...
try the gta V next gen...
u would surely love it I assure u
Re: Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played by STUT(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2016
EOOJ:
Gta is one of the best series on any game console..try Gta V

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Pic. / Urgent Help Needed With Mortal Kombat X / Reviews On Clash Of Clans (coc) VS Clash Of Kings (cok)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.