Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,198 members, 7,974,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:07 PM

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (542 Views)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Harrisonwo(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Just like Macbeth, in Shakespeare’s play of same name, murdered sleep and could no longer sleep, 22-year-old Ndifreke Joseph Clement, disturbed by sleepless nights and traumatic experiences after murdering his 23-year-old cousin, Ubong Edet, surrendered himself to police six months after the crime.
Clement, a native of Akon Itam, Itu Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, who handed himself over to police at Ikot Akpan Abia, Uyo, said he slashed his cousin’s throat after beating him to coma because Edet slept with his girlfriend in August 2015.
He toldVanguard: “I cannot remember the exact date now, but it occurred in a night in August 2015 in the one room apartment we shared. On that day, I returned from work to meet the door locked.
“I knocked on the door and waited for over five minutes before my cousin could come to open the door. When I went into the room, I saw my girlfriend weeping and blood running from her nostrils.
“I asked her what happened and she said Ubong beat, wounded and forcefully had sex with her. But after opening the door for me, Ubong went away and did not come back until very late in the night.
‘We fought for a very long time’
“When I asked him why he did what he did to my girlfriend, he started punching me and I retaliated.
“We fought for a very long time before I could subdue him. I then picked my cow-butchering knife and cut his throat, carried his dead body and dumped it in the bush very close to the house and threw the knife into the pit toilet.
“I have brought myself to the police even when nobody knew that I killed him. I have come to plead for forgiveness because since I killed my cousin, I no longer have peace of mind. I am always disturbed in my mind and dream.”
The Akwa Ibom State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, ASP Cordelia Nwawe, said the suspect would be arraigned for the court to decide whether he had any right to take the life of another person.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/22-yr-old-surrenders-to-police-after-killing-cousin-over-girlfriend/
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by OVI75(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2016
I WS FTC yesterday,den today again

After all Warri no dey carry last.

Away frm topic,congratz Chelsea Relegation Loading.hahahahahaa from a Proud United fan.

since 2015 Chelsea bn loosin or....back to back Man U ti com take over.

Girls been causing trouble BTW brodas since Cain and Abel were brothers.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Karlovich: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2016
This is all buhari's fault, he's in france while d throat of his people are getting slashed. Buhari will destroy nigeria if care is not taken
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by jmichlins(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Karlovich:
This is all buhari's fault, he's in france while d throat of his people are getting slashed. Buhari will destroy nigeria if care is not taken
to be intelligent is hard but to be reasonable is not. Try to have sense this is public forum and you do not know who is reading this post cause even your father may read this and curse whoever that wrote it not knowing he is father of such

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2016
Well he is probably going to go to jail BUT his rapist cousin is dead...which to me is good
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Going to jail cos of a woman.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Karlovich: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:
to be intelligent is hard but to be reasonable is not. Try to have sense this is public forum and you do not know who is reading this post cause even your father may read this and curse whoever that wrote it not knowing he is father of such
Yawns, Dummkopf

(1) (Reply)

Woman Walks Into Own Funeral To Surprise Of Husband Who Paid To Have Her Killed / FFK Replied To Ali Modu Sheriff Who Threatened To Deal With Him / NDLEA Arrests An American, 4 Other Suspected Drug Traffickers At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.