Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,152 members, 7,939,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m (2064 Views)

Westwood Park 2 Estate Ajah With C Of O 12m. (2plots attract 50 bags of cement) / Westwood Park Estate 2 #12M C Of O #FEAR NO MORE, WELCOME TO PROMISE HOME / I MUST BUY LAND,INVESTMENT, CHEAPEST LAND & LET US WORK ON UR BUDGET 08063337234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
G
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
H
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hot sales
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Call
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Buy
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
G
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
GD
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hot
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
H
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2016
God
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by sentio(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Hot
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by eafa: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2016
As interesting as the deal may sound, one should be very careful about buying any land in that place for now, the Kimberly Hunter representatives sound like there is something to hide, I called them when I saw an advert on homes and land magazine, they didn't sound like someone who is selling land in that place for now, the guy I spoke with paused for a minute before he could remember that there is something called ELI Court in Gbagada Foreshore. As said by someone on this thread, due diligence is advised.

robobo:

Hello Chief im interested in your Kimberly Town estate but wld appr8 if u provide answer to teh following enquiries

• Where exactly is the location because the virgin land around where the supposedly estate is located is also being marketed as symphony garden by another firm, there is also a signboard on the land saying it belongs to Nigeria Police Microfinance bank, part of the land is also being marketed by lekki garden for an estate, it is also being marketed by another company as Victory Heights Estate so how is your firm related to all this? N.B see edition 39 of castleweekly for estate layout of symphony garden which correspond to the exact remaining virgin land within that axis vis a vis google map.
• What is the title d developer has on d land. I know the land has an RC but what title does d developer has to d land? a deed of assignment resting on d RC? If so is d deed registered? Or a power of attorney if so is it registered? IF SO CAN I GET A COPY FOR VERIFICATION AND SEARCH?
• What is the relationship between chavic global project and your company? Because chavic is the developer of opebi mews which your company (i.e. Kimberly Hunter Ltd) is touting as one of your past project.
• What is the plan of the developer for the estate in terms of physical structure development so that the estate does not become a ghost town / inhabitable, I mean in terms habitable building coming up in d estate, cos I ve been a victim of such in Ajayi Apata / ogombo. I mean is there any plan like what lekki garden did, so that it could act as a catalyst for those who purchase land to also move in for their own private development.
• What is the status of the 1.4km access road? Is there any timeline to delivery of key milestones (e.g 1.4km access road / perimeter fence/ motorable road network within the estate)
• what is the plan of the developer for the waterlogged / swamp nature of the land? .
• Is dir a government approved layout for d estate?
• What is the get out clause/ penalty if I want to opt out of the installmental payment?
• Why is the 400m at N12m when the advertised rate is 25000/sqm which should come to N10m? can I get the 400m at N10m
• If not can I get two seperate 400m land for the price / payment structure of a single 800m land?
• Is there building type restriction in the proposed estate?
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by Midazman(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
robobo:

Hello Chief im interested in your Kimberly Town estate but wld appr8 if u provide answer to teh following enquiries

• Where exactly is the location because the virgin land around where the supposedly estate is located is also being marketed as symphony garden by another firm, there is also a signboard on the land saying it
belongs to Nigeria Police Microfinance bank, part of the land is also being marketed by lekki garden for an estate, it is also being marketed by another company as Victory Heights Estate so how is your firm related to all this? N.B see edition 39 of castleweekly for estate layout of symphony garden which correspond to the exact remaining virgin land within that axis vis a vis google map.
• What is the title d developer has on d land. I know the land has an RC but what title does d developer has to d land? a deed of assignment resting on d RC? If so is d deed registered? Or a power of attorney if so is it registered? IF SO CAN I GET A COPY FOR VERIFICATION AND SEARCH?
• What is the relationship between chavic global project and your company? Because chavic is the developer of opebi mews which your company (i.e. Kimberly Hunter Ltd) is touting as one of your past project.
• What is the plan of the developer for the estate in terms of physical structure development so that the estate does not become a ghost town / inhabitable, I mean in terms habitable building coming up in d estate, cos I ve been a victim of such in Ajayi Apata / ogombo. I mean is there any plan like what lekki garden did, so that it could act as a catalyst for those who purchase land to also move in for their own private development.
• What is the status of the 1.4km access road? Is there any timeline to delivery of key milestones (e.g 1.4km access road / perimeter fence/ motorable road network within the estate)
• what is the plan of the developer for the waterlogged / swamp nature of the land? .
• Is dir a government approved layout for d estate?
• What is the get out clause/ penalty if I want to opt out of the installmental payment?
• Why is the 400m at N12m when the advertised rate is 25000/sqm which should come to N10m? can I get the 400m at N10m
• If not can I get two seperate 400m land for the price / payment structure of a single 800m land?
• Is there building type restriction in the proposed estate?
Hello bro...pls wat issue did u encounter at ajayi apata cos am interested in dealing there?
Re: Buy Land @ Kimberly Town Ifako Gbagada @ 12m by robobo: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
hello chief not issue really just that the place remain undeveloped / habitable for a long time compared to other estate bodering it. i had not been there recently though however i hear little development had started happening there mayb that would help accelerate its coming up

(1) (2) (Reply)

How High Should A Roof Built On A Nigerian House Be? / A Plot Of Land Is For Sale @ GRA Sango Otta Ogun State / Apartments event at our pioneer estate; ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE-OFADA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.