Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

4 Funny Ways Nigerian Parents Punish Their Children - I Can't Stop Laughing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Funny Ways Nigerian Parents Punish Their Children - I Can't Stop Laughing (722 Views)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Funny Ways Nigerian Parents Punish Their Children - I Can't Stop Laughing by bumi10(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
To grow up in Africa, especially Nigeria can be fun as well as hell, especially if your parents are strict and in my own case, my dad was a teacher and he is as strick as hmmmm. Some who were brought up in the 70s and 80s had parents who would not hesitate to flog or severely punish them if they went against the rules and regulations.

Remember, sometimes breaking the rules is not doing bad thing oooo but just that you didn't do it they way they wanted it done or you didn't do it on time or maybe you waited for you to be reminded of it. hahahaha, I just don't want to say what i just remembered now...lol Some parents believe that the best way to bring up a child is by not sparing the rod and so they would not waste time in giving you a dirty slap, a knock on the head to bring you back to order.

Below are most of the ways our parents believed and still believe that children should be punished in pictures....

1. Flogging: 2. Kneel down and raise up your hands: 3The frog jump: - see all and more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/7-funny-ways-nigerian-parents-punish.html

You can add yours below, i fact, those days i prefer make my dad flog us than my mum, because my dad will use cain but my mum, hmmmm she will use anything, hanger ooo, her shoes oooo, anything wey reach her hand. Though i still love her till today ....hahahahah.

hahahahaha

Re: 4 Funny Ways Nigerian Parents Punish Their Children - I Can't Stop Laughing by bumi10(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
lalasticlala abeg talk true

how your mama take punish you when you dey small

talk true ooooo

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Re-makes A Throwback Pix / First African Karaoke Contest Ends As Shaapera Wins / Photo: Please Who Wore It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.