Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,015 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me (1396 Views)

Nigerian Govt Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi ... / “ Tonto Dikeh Lied, I Didn't Beat Her” - Husband Finally Opens Up / Why The Law Of Abundance May Not Work For Some People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
[b]Ever since you opened your vague and imaginative thread on why it is wrong to abuse people online, you have successfully created a wrong tag on my person and I challenge you to come out of your shell and clear the air on this issue if you are not a lying coward.
In your pathetic story, you claimed you went to a cybercafe, used their server to browse and found out the cafe attendant is one of those guy shouting "team foreign girls" on Nairaland. Who else on Nairaland is famous for using the line "TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" if not me? You intentionally created that thread out of hidden annoyance to throw shades at me. You're probably one of the woman wrappers on Nairaland who gets bitter every time I write an epistle on the hypocrisy of Nigerian girls. To ridicule me further u claimed u had a chat with the attendant and the supposed cafe attendant who is one of the guys saying "team foreign girls" told you he earns 8 thousand naira monthly grin Guy you are terrible. I couldn't comment the day your thread made FP on Nairaland because I was serving a ban otherwise I would have refuted the wrong impression your thread painted me with. I challenge you naijainfogalery to mention the monicker you saw on your fabricated cafe server so people like ishilove and doveda can know who the real cafe attendant is. I do not live in Lagos but OYO state. Since you met your cafe attendant in a cafe in Lagos, I am boldly telling nairalanders that I AM NOT THE CAFE ATTENDANT. [/b]

Here is the link to his pathetic thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2820975/why-should-stop-abusing-people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by ArodewilliamsT: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Many are crazy but the OP is roaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lmao... Op,no mind that guy o jare. We believed its not you. cheesy
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by sauceEEP(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guilty conscience at play here. Firstly the op of the thread did not mention any moniker, I wonder why you carry the matter for head to the extent of calling the said op out.
Fact is you are the cybercafe attendant...

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by BaddieKay(f): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op don vex....E pain am lipsrsealed
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by ArodewilliamsT: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
I believe the person is the OP. Always lamenting about everything like an 8K/month worker will do. lolz.
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
sauceEEP:
Guilty conscience at play here. Firstly the op of the thread did not mention any moniker, I wonder why you carry the matter for head to the extent of calling the said op out.
Fact is you are the cybercafe attendant...

The guy said the cafe attendant is the guy that say team foreign girls on Nairaland. If you are familiar with my posts on here, u would know he successfully mentioned my monicker by using that line. Why I called him out is because all my E-enemies believed his lies

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
I believe the person is the OP. Always lamenting about everything like an 8K/month worker will do. lolz.

Amadi Collins a.k.a arodedtsolaye, it would be better if u channel your sarcasm towards the nearest Biafran thread. I don't av your time.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao... Op,no mind that guy o jare. We believed its not you. cheesy

D guy just drag my moniker for mud with his lies.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
BaddieKay:
Op don vex....E pain am lipsrsealed

I don acknowledge u. Happy now? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by ArodewilliamsT: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

[s]Amadi Collins a.k.a arodedtsolaye, it would be better if u channel your sarcasm towards the nearest Biafran thread. I don't av your time.[/s]

Sharap, na who be Amadi? Starving cybercafe attendant wey dey find foreign girls with 8k. In your dreams.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Sharap, na who be Amadi? Starving cybercafe attendant wey dey find foreign girls with 8k. In your dreams.
grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Biafra thread is where you ought to be. Remember you have to keep wailing on behalf of our dilector till he regains his freedom in the underworld

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by BaddieKay(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sorry oh, didn't mean any disrespect.
searchiing4love:

I don acknowledge u. Happy now? undecided
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Philistine(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
@op ur conscience is really troubling u. I pity ur life.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by ArodewilliamsT: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

[s]Biafra thread is where you ought to be. Remember you have to keep wailing on behalf of our dilector till he regains his freedom in the underworld[/s]

grin grin grin grin
Leave dilector for now, bring that your 8kobo let's go look for foreign girls. Do you want American or Brazilian girls? Starving sadist and lowlifer. We don capture you for cyber.
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by LadyExcellency: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guilty conscience!

See how he wants to use Biafra and IPOB to divert attention and attract solidarity.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by ArodewilliamsT: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Guilty conscience!

See how he wants to use Biafra and IPOB to divert attention and attract solidarity.

The Starving goat thinks he is smart. Anytime he make his usual noise, we'll simply remember he has not been paid his 8K for 6 months and sympathize with his battles with poverty.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by doveda: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b]Ever since you opened your vague and imaginative thread on why it is wrong to abuse people online, you have successfully created a wrong tag on my person and I challenge you to come out of your shell and clear the air on this issue if you are not a lying coward.
In your pathetic story, you claimed you went to a cybercafe, used their server to browse and found out the cafe attendant is one of those guy shouting "team foreign girls" on Nairaland. Who else on Nairaland is famous for using the line "TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" if not me? You intentionally created that thread out of hidden annoyance to throw shades at me. You're probably one of the woman wrappers on Nairaland who gets bitter every time I write an epistle on the hypocrisy of Nigerian girls. To ridicule me further u claimed u had a chat with the attendant and the supposed cafe attendant who is one of the guys saying "team foreign girls" told you he earns 8 thousand naira monthly grin Guy you are terrible. I couldn't comment the day your thread made FP on Nairaland because I was serving a ban otherwise I would have refuted the wrong impression your thread painted me with. I challenge you naijainfogalery to mention the monicker you saw on your fabricated cafe server so people like ishilove and doveda can know who the real cafe attendant is. I do not live in Lagos but OYO state. Since you met your cafe attendant in a cafe in Lagos, I am boldly telling nairalanders that I AM NOT THE CAFE ATTENDANT. [/b]

Here is the link to his pathetic thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2820975/why-should-stop-abusing-people

CYPER CAFE ATTENDANT grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
doveda:

CYPER CAFE ATTENDANT grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

The Starving goat thinks he is smart. Anytime he make his usual noise, we'll simply remember he has not been paid his 8K for 6 months and sympathize with his battles with poverty.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is cold... cry

Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by doveda: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy

AS INcheesy

I tire for that guy
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Adesiji77: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by An0nimus: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2016
lalastico elclasico lagalistic lalasticlala abeg help us push this thread enter FP. OP Wan clear him name.

Truss me, this thread na confirm click bait. Let's do this mbokgrin
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: I Do Not Work In A Cybercafe, Naijainfogalery Lied Against Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This? / Some Rare Pictures During The Colonial Era. / How To Post On Instagram From A PC Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.