Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,005 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (32129 Views)

Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / HDQ-TV[[[FREE]]]WWE* Fastlane 2016 Live Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

distance should not be a barrier.
People from PH,Abuja and other far place have already book their stake in the plantain project.

We can supply you plantain.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by soik(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sir, i reside in delta state. I called you 2days back about buying 700 suckers. Can you charge me for transportation seperately, since am buying below 2000 threshhold?
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
soik:
Sir, i reside in delta state. I called you 2days back about buying 700 suckers. Can you charge me for transportation seperately, since am buying below 2000 threshhold?
Ok.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2017
Within 10months your plantain should be ready to produce, and as one is getting matured for harvest, another one is replacing it, they continue in that circle removing any stress expenses of planting again. All you do is to harvest and reap your profits all year round.
Click www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2017
UPDATED PRICES FOR WEDNESDAY 3RD of may 2017.
(Orders from 1,000 chicks & above attracts ₦5 discount /chick)

BROILER DOC - CHIv ₦160, Zartech ₦150, Amo ₦155 , Farm Support ₦155 , FJC ₦150, Bestline ₦150, RTO ₦150, Nabest ₦150,
PULLET DOC (Isa Brown) – CHI ₦230 , Zartech ₦210, Amo ₦230, Bestline ₦210, FJC ₦210 , Nabest ₦210
White cockerel - ₦35
Black Cockerel DOC - ₦100
Turkey poult (local ) - ₦770
Turkey poult (foreign) - ₦1,850
Sources of Birds ; CHI, Zartech , Amobyn, Farm Support, Bestline, Nabest, FJC, RTO

Call now to make bookings 08020917141.

ALSO AVAILABLE ARE :
1. 15 weeks Point of lay / cage @ ₦1,500 : discount available for orders from 2,000 and above. 13 weeks Point of lay @ ₦1,400
2. All VACCINES; Lasota , Gumboro , Fowlpox , DHLPP, ND oil, Fowl Cholera, ND + EDS ( 2 in 1 ), ND + IBD + EDS ( 3 in 1), EDS single, E coli, Salmonella (We give between 25%-30% discount on our oil vaccines depending on quantities ordered).
3.Table top Digital scale (30kg capacity) , Hanging scale (50kg capacity)
4. Battery Cage : both imported and locally fabricated
5. Automatic Drinkers and Feeders
6. Poultry Equipment : Incubators, Hatchers, Candling machine, De-beaking machines, Transportation cages, Injector, Weighing scales, Nipples, etc

HOW TO ORDER
1. Call 08020917141 now to place your order
2. Send your order as text message to 08020917141.

NOTE : WE SHIP PRODUCTS TO ALL PARTS OF NIGERIA
what price we give you is what you pay, there are no hidden charges here.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by celeiyke1(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Within 10months your plantain should be ready to produce, and as one is getting matured for harvest, another one is replacing it, they continue in that circle removing any stress expenses of planting again. All you do is to harvest and reap your profits all year round.
Click www.Facebook.com/waleagro

I sent you a chatted you up on watsapp yet to get reply really interested in this project but need to understand the modalities. You can add me up if you have a watsapp group for it 08036764126
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
celeiyke1:

I sent you a chatted you up on watsapp yet to get reply really interested in this project but need to understand the modalities. You can add me up if you have a watsapp group for it 08036764126
Replied
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2017
Plantain farming in Nigeria is one of the profitable and long term agricultural investment you can ever venture into in Nigeria. If you are looking for an agricultural business that can give you a regular cash flow. Then Plantain farming in Nigeria is the way.
Click www.Facebook.com/waleagro for more info
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2017
Happy Sunday people!
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
Happy Sunday my people...Another great week ahead for all the farmers...
Check www.Facebook.com/waleagro for info on starting a successful farming business
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2017
Investment in sustainable crops,middle to long term crop are the only way for sustained wealth.
Do agric...it pays
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2017
You can check more of our plantain investment projects in ogbomoso on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
Plantain fruits all year round, which makes the crop a more reliable all-season staple food, particularly in developing countries like Nigeria
Do plantain.
Click www.Facebook.com/waleagro for more
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by richboy7(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2017
pls sir I will like to be part of the training and join the cooperative. thanks. you are doing great
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
richboy7:
pls sir I will like to be part of the training and join the cooperative. thanks. you are doing great
You can call me on 08164628081
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by badu2580(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2017
Sir, is the PLANTAIN farm estate still available

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by richboy7(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

You can call me on 08164628081
08035611012 that's my whatsapp number sir. I want to participate in the training and join the cooperative
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2017
badu2580:
Sir, is the PLANTAIN farm estate still available
Yes, still available

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2017
Do plantain...it pays

Get more info on www.Facebook.com/Waleagro about agribusiness industry
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
The best time to plant iroko tree is 20years ago,the next best time is NOW!
Do plantain..
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by richboy7(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=richboy7 post=56890077][/quote]
Kindly call me on 08164628081.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
Reasons plantain is the best crop to invest in

1.you won’t have to plant it every season – you just will have to maintain the plantation, while it will bring you income.
2.plantain and its derivatives is widely consumable in Nigeria, so you’ll have the demand as well.
Check more on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by BECALMBECALM(m): 1:18am On May 28, 2017
Sir, my fear is the fulani herdsmen. If not i would have invested in ogbomoso long time ago.We had detail discussion sometime last year but my fear is fulani herdsmen.What adequate measures have you put in place to ensure that these demons does not destory investors hard earned money?Thank you sir.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2017
BECALMBECALM:
Sir, my fear is the fulani herdsmen. If not i would have invested in ogbomoso long time ago.We had detail discussion sometime last year but my fear is fulani herdsmen.What adequate measures have you put in place to ensure that these demons does not destory investors hard earned money?Thank you sir.
They are well,taken care of.
Security guards are on the farm to,secure the farm,perimeter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money / 1 Plot Pepper Farm For A Start / Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.