Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,988 members, 7,883,418 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday (14418 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by ghanaman5050: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody .
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by richidinho(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
R
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by olaszydaruma(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm a new member of this great websites. I wil be glad if any old members could put me through. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by DONSMITH123(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
really?

pedrilo:
APC are the new wailers in town.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by CACAWA(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
As long as Mary Odili is in thebcourt premises....

Same supreme Court broke the jinx by settting aside the ACJA and went on to stay proceedings on a likely criminal case.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by akwarandu(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
There is nothing supreme about nigerian supreme, dey don fall my hand weller .
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by drss(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
hahahahahahhahahahaha cheesy zombies already trembling because they know they will loose tomorows supreme jugement. just becos u bought tribunals n appeal courts doesn't mean u can buy supreme court.
saraki carry go! cheesy notin do u. cool
may confusion n cluelessness continue to haunt members of AREA (Aisha Rice Eaters Association) who wish u evil. grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by rusher14: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
I think the Supreme Court would rule against Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Ozorc: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Supreme Court is a very useless court dt I hv never seen in my life.... As useless as Ineffectual Buffon... Saraki will buy his way out...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by NCP: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
What is supreme about a very debased and hypocritical court that is ready to sell justice to the highest bidder?
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
If you are hoping on Supreme Court to do the needful, I am sorry, you are wasting your time. Those men (some over 70 years old) have no interest of Nigeria at heart. Is it not the same Supreme Court that acquitted and discharged Bode George, after the High Court and Court of Appeal Convicted him?

Nonsense!!!
He/she has fully recovered grin
Please, where is Omenka? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by ddippset(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Supreme court? Mttcheeeeeew! We already know what they will judge, don't we? Supreme court has turned into supreme ice cream. Everybody go and take a lick.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by ddippset(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
drss:
hahahahahahhahahahaha cheesy zombies already trembling because they know they will loose tomorows supreme jugement. just becos u bought tribunals n appeal courts doesn't mean u can buy supreme court.
saraki carry go! cheesy notin do u. cool
may confusion n cluelessness continue to haunt members of AREA (Aisha Rice Eaters Association) who wish u evil. grin
If one election could claim 29 lives and be condemned by the international observers on ground. And then you criticize the court that annuled that election but praise the court that upheld it, then your school fees should have been donate to a motherless babies' home.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by tinsel: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
With Mary Odili in that court no way.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Frank3n2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Genh gen... Action time don come..
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keneking:
If they do otherwise, Nigerians are waiting ...Saraki knows his way. Mind you, the complexity of this case would make a difficult decision. For instance there is reference to cite in this case and the Court would set a precedent with any position on this matter.

I am waiting for them to stop Dasukis' case. Twitter must be on fire.Anyway, Oyegun has called for the probe of the Supreme Court Judges that delivered the recent rulings.
What will you and co-travelers do? Empty barrels make the loudest noise grin

Y'all were beating and hitting your chests over Bayelsa, you were taken to the cleaners. You said, no, it's Rivers we want, you lot were shamed! You hoped that Akwa Ibom might be different, nothing happened!

Abia too remains!

Just cower in shame . Keep shouting Jonathan' name when any issue is being discussed. That fits you more!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
zicoraads:

What will you and co-travelers do? Empty barrels make the loudest noise grin

Y'all were beating and hitting your chests over Bayelsa, you were taken to the cleaners. You said, no, it's Rivers we want, you lot were shamed! You hoped that Akwa Ibom might be different, nothing happened!

Abia too remains!

Just cower in shame . Keep shouting Jonathan' name when any issue is being discussed. That fits you more!

Jonathan sef grin
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by arif4real: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jst hope that justice will be done & there won't be any undue influences.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by stonemasonn: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
Saraki made a deal a very huge and demanding deal that for now will see him through and won't be found guilty

Politics is a dirty game you only get eaten when you have nothing to trade on the table and in Saraki's case hr has lots to trade for his freedom and to continue as senate president
Well we'll know if Saraki has something to trade tomorrow.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by ojsmscom(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
ok naaa una want to bite him before he bites the budget
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by LessNoise: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Still wouldn't be shocked at the outcome undecided
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by 989900: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
People like Saraki are the type we should be throwing tyre round their neck, wet it, and light it -- that might as well include corrupt justices.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by ohenhen1: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bought and paid for, they will rule in his favor.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by openmine(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omor so APC supporters are now the new wailers...ruling party and at d same time opposition party...
d surprising part is dat d case is against deir very own person....a party divided against itself.......

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Emma1Oj(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai ! chai !! chai !!! supreme court again? i dont trust that court anymore ooo. justice Salami need to takeover that court before i can tak them serious
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by olajizz01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
If you are hoping on Supreme Court to do the needful, I am sorry, you are wasting your time. Those men (some over 70 years old) have no interest of Nigeria at heart. Is it not the same Supreme Court that acquitted and discharged Bode George, after the High Court and Court of Appeal Convicted him?

Nonsense!!!
No wonder why PMB said his great challenges against war on corruption was these useless corrupt senile judges who have no interest of Nigeria at heart.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by vic3ee: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
SUPREME COURT aka SUPREME CULT RULLING? kiss undecided,i give up d supreme cult guys r on ur side saraki so join d train of celebrations
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by iyke649(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sometimes I wonder
Weda democracy is better for dis country or not. As far as diz present set of Supreme Court Justices are in power den I doubt if d war against corruption will be possible. Haba just imagine diz week ruling wey d entire world knew d elections were filled with irregularities. If I hav my way eh na to just bundle all of dem and retire dem sharpaly.
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by tomakint: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
rusher14:
I think the Supreme Court would rule against Saraki.
....this is clearly my sentiment, Saraki's case is clearly a flagrant abuse of power, public funds and his body language so far tends to evade justice unlike the electoral process that brought the Governors into power which looked more plausible unlike previous elections in past administrations....so yes I bliv Saraki will be duly served by the Supreme Court tomorrow. CCT is it!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Pavarottii(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
doctokwus:
This past weeks has been one of disappointing decisions by the supreme Court,taking Nigeria back several years in its electoral evolution.
So won't be surprised if the same supreme court takes the fight against corruption back to the pre PMB era, by stopping Saraki's trial at the cct.Thats how disconnected I feel the apex court is with the quest for a new Nigeria.
But wen they upheld election won by APC! It wasn't disappointing abi?
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Pavarottii(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
olajizz01:
No wonder why PMB said his great challenges against war on corruption was these useless corrupt senile judges who have no interest of Nigeria at heart.
Is Saraki not an APC member again?
Re: Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday by Pavarottii(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Nonsense!!!
Is Saraki not an APC member again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! PDP Sweeps A'ibom Council Polls / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal / Their #AllEyesOnJudiciary Crusade Failed Woefully - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.