Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,133 members, 7,933,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) (25373 Views)

Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere / Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Ibk101(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good for him
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Y dis aregbe dry like stock fish ni anyway just because is an apc state is pass mark for aregbe inspect ko inspect ni I kw say aregbe don arrange some kind fresh olosho for amechi dis night
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Abidex35(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
All these inspections do not have a track record of yielding results, have u forgotten labaran maku's nationwide tours so soon?
our roads didnt get any better, I just hope there will be a change this time.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by anytexy: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
blackboy:
Is it Fashola or Amaechi to be inspecting road construction or see to the construction of roads? Ko si se ni. Everyone is doing oversabi.

Oga minister of transport see how nigerians will have safer, cheaper n better means of transportation.

God I pray for Nigeria, bless this country
Na only you don talk sense so far. Cheap publicity I call it. You mean Oga "noise Maker". No be me talk am ooo. Na PMB. Lols
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by lilmizwierd(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's happening live on the 12th of February 2016,
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by samjadinero(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I hope he noted and start taking actions on the fed roads that need attention in the state, and not just there for picture.

The list below contains fed roads in Osun that work should start on as soon as possible:

1. Gbongan junction >> Osogbo >> Osun-Kwara border road.
2. Ibadan >> Ife >> Ilesa >> Akure road. (Needs to be completely dualized from Ilesa >> Akure)
3. Osogbo >> Iwo
4. Imesi-Ile >> Ekiti state (Too dangerous curvy & narrow road along a ditch)

Concerned citizen of Osun

Add Osogbo - Ogbomoso & Ilesa - Osogbo.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by chidextec: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
This Amaechi na guy man grin see as he dey tap current with person property for back grin grin
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by henchamb(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
sirklin:
First pix looks gayish. True nighaz don't hug

However rich men hug
Who cares about been a broke a**nigga like you.
Heads of states hug
Ministers hug
Diplomats hug
Company CEO's hug

Everything is gayish for una in Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Estacy22: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Osogbo > Ilobu > Ifo Osun > Ilajue road equally needs attention. It's been long overdue. PDP neglected the when they were at the centre simply because they were not the people controlling the state. Now APC is controlling both the state and the centre, there should be no excuse for non performance.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
kenonze:
But I be dey hear say this man no dey do well, .......owing workers for 11months and all that.
How come he is busy commissioning projects.

That's the difference between him and Rocha's.
...Rochas owing salaries, not doing any project in fact has declared IMO as bankrupt

Pls don't be deceived oo. He also has no roads for inspection. Pls check the pics very well, those are federal blocks n steel not roads. No one in Osun will truly say Aregbesola has any federal road project.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
The Minister of Transport and ex- governor of Rivers state today ( February 4) paid an official visit to Osun State where he met the state's governor, Rauf Aregbesola . Amaechi also toured the federal roads in the state. See photos below :

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/02/photos-rotimi-amaechi-pays-official.html

OP where the road (s)
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Meriekriss: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
kenonze:
But I be dey hear say this man no dey do well, .......owing workers for 11months and all that.

...Rochas owing salaries, not doing any project in fact has declared IMO as bankrupt

Chai.. My people... Just negodu gi.... So this small post, u no fit comprehend??

Person go inspect dirty, abandoned project s that needs FG attention, you come say na project commissioning
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
The Minister of Transport and ex- governor of Rivers state today ( February 4) paid an official visit to Osun State where he met the state's governor, Rauf Aregbesola . Amaechi also toured the federal roads in the state. See photos below :

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/02/photos-rotimi-amaechi-pays-official.html

LIKES DEY ATTRACT LIKES! NA CREATURE LIKE SNAIL DEY BEFRIEND TORTOISE, NA WETIN JUDAS OF UBIAJA GO FOR STATE OF OSUN? HE WAN GO COMMISSION PROJECTS WHILE HE DEY CANCEL THE ONES WEY DEY HIM FATHER BACKYARD, AMAECHI IS A REAL JUDAS THAT BETRAY JONATHAN BECAUSE OF THE POSITION OF VICE PRESIDENT, GOD COME CATCH AM!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by JosephsDestiny: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I hope he noted and start taking actions on the fed roads that need attention in the state, and not just there for picture.

The list below contains fed roads in Osun that work should start on as soon as possible:

2. Ibadan >> Ife >> Ilesa >> Akure road. (Needs to be completely dualized from Ilesa >> Akure)
3. Osogbo >> Iwo

As a concerned citizen of Osun, you should know that Amaechi is not the Minister of Works, Fashola is the Minister of Power,Works and Housing. So Ogbeni, BAT and the people of the State of Osun should begin to play their politics right and mend fences with Fashola, the ACN/APC poster boy to help them out and build the South West to a state that will be envied by other regions. You can't keep fighting one of your own, all on the altar of 'we made him who he is today'. That's arrant Nonsense and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Horlartunji21(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
kenonze:

Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
kenonze:

You mean commissioning cutter? Waiting man no go see for nairaland, IMO million better than that shithole
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
This governor looks like a herbalist.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by anonimi: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
YelloweWest:
ameachi iscariot. The only thing he will be getting this time is odorless fufu

You bad gan oh grin grin
Odourless fufu is AreGbese's specialty cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by tooman: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
PaulJohn1:

3. Osogbo >> Iwo

no. 4 is just serious but you never mentioned one imesi, is there any possible solution to that road? short but tooooo dangerous
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
africanusvu:
If this minister of a man says he is a hapy man.then he is a lier,A man so hated and regard as a traitor by his peple.wat eva joy and regard u av outside,if ur peple detastes u,you cant be a hapy man
haters are inching to their early grave why Ameachi is living happily ever after,ameachi life history end in comedy.while others own end in tragedy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by pheyikemi: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
kenonze:

Don't be deceived by what u see online, he's worse than Rochas.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by shaddoww: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
tottinova:

Caption that first photo grin
It looks like he's shaking his wife behind his back
(extra marital affairs) grin
see as u reason, well dats d the deputy governor, Mrs Titi-Laoye Tomori
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by nobleens(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
osun is one failed state,nysc do me wayo carry me come here,no side attraction,nafn wher ds state.get , mtcheeew.. paying his workers half salary,mehn dah man is dubious
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mr. Amaechi I don't understand this your hugging and hand shaking at the same time ooo, Aregbesola be careful of this man so he won't rape your wife as he rape Rivers State oooo. Just my observation though.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by weblogo: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Whta I told you akk you are seeing are abandoned projects...Thats where I did my IT in 2014...we stopped work early that year and nothing has developed since then
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by omaguibu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
My minister, this one that you are embracing Aregbe then shaking his wife behind him, me I fear oh
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by mideactive: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Korogba lenu e,se gomino mi lo n ba soro ba yen.o ma baje o

seenter84:
Aregbesola b like ifa priest. Babalawo man
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Soo no completed project to show am? Na so so scrap him dey show Ameachi grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by tottinova: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
shaddoww:
see as u reason, well dats d the deputy governor, Mrs Titi-Laoye Tomori

Lol
Thanks for the info
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
shamecurls:
RT Hon Rotimi Ameachi!

The GEJ/PDP slayer

If GEJ could turn backs the hands of time, He definitely wouldn't have let u go...

Bubu ti take-over

Campaign is over !!!! Wake up. Work needs to be done.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by mastengsynergy: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
kenonze:

Which road he dey commission? All the roads are very bad. He's succeeded in spoiling the roads more. Come and visit Osun plsss.
The man is a thief.
Re: Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
shamecurls:
RT Hon Rotimi Ameachi!

The GEJ/PDP slayer

If GEJ could turn backs the hands of time, He definitely wouldn't have let u go...

Bubu ti take-over
KEEP QUIET BRO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Shittu And Al-Hassan Locked Out Of Inauguration / 12 Suspended Anambra Monarchs Beg For Forgiveness / Sit-at-home: Army Chief Orders Raid On IPOB Hideouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.