Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness (15649 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Lady, Nneka Ararume Olisa Metuh Gave $2m / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by popcykaylah(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2016
those ipob flat head monkeys will still come here and say its propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by ZUBY77(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2016
krendo:
If EFCC believe they have strong cases why not conduct a public trial of Dasuki?

this is all wishy washy

so this Abba Dabo was paid for a service. he executed the service and made expenses but somehow has enough money to return all of the money he was paid at the first count?

Dont mind the animals.
So I continue to ask..
Does it mean that any expenses made by any PDP official was from one 2.1 Billion?
What happened to all the money the party raised?
When is APC going to tell us how they got and used their own campaign money?
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by ZUBY77(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2016
scana042:
why are you disturbed abt the probe goingon the judges are there doing their work which is what they are there for. and the executives and ministers are working dont be deceived. choose the news head line you want to read . Fashola just delivered 5078MW of electricity. pls LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA

Fashola delivered 5078MW where?
In the newspaper or in the houses?

Yea. Fashola delivered nuclear powered Electricity capable of generating lightening and Thunder.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by Younggeneral: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Until the fight against corruption is stretched beyond opposition party I will never take this seriously....
who cares if u take it serious or nt mr wailer
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by chernest2002: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
krendo:
If EFCC believe they have strong cases why not conduct a public trial of Dasuki?

this is all wishy washy

so this Abba Dabo was paid for a service. he executed the service and made expenses but somehow has enough money to return all of the money he was paid at the first count?
you can see lies, after eating the cake and pass it through stool, he went back to toilet, take the shit in through his anus and vomit it through his mouth and it becomes cake again and he returned it to the owner. This are paid witness.
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by ahizih(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2016
krendo:

this is all wishy washy

Exactly a question i intended asking bro,so he ate a cake and had it back?
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by SylarsMcQuins: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Younggeneral:
who cares if u take it serious or nt mr wailer
U do, if not u won't be trolling...
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by Phame: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2016
krendo:

this is all wishy washy

last time, the argument was take them to court. Now they are in court and the request now is public hearing.
You guys are too shameless!
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by sunsewa: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Rubbish, what about buhari campaign fund,he got it from angels,yeye dey smell.
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
krendo:

this is all wishy washy

did u c the date of d payment (16,12,2015 ) how come he did something in (2014 ) and got paid in (2015 December?
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by thunder74(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
If all the evidences presented so far against METUH are what the EFCC plans to rely on, then they have no case at all and the accused has no case to answer. Metuh is going home free. This is purely business transaction, the same accusation against Daar Communication.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by alecyril: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
why not just keep quiet for the kind gesture made by the man......Nigerians don't deserve kindness
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by jude90(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
media trial continues
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by comos: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
noise makers
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by Housing(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
krendo:

this is all wishy washy

You are only exhibiting ignorance. Receiving stolen item is a crime, even if you pay for it. Dabo knows better.
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by babadee1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
alexy147:
If I am the presiding Justice,I will tell this Dabo man,I am very disappointed in you. You were legitimately contracted for a job which you carried out,pls what's the need for the return. If he is in anyway telling the truth,I believe Metuh
should be the one to pay back the funds.

I smell conspiracy

Based on the testimony recorded the so-called job the man did could not have warranted a payment of 25 million.
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by mikolo80: 4:59am On Feb 06, 2016
krendo:

this is all wishy washy

so you bastardy can use the law is an ass to slow down the process for 4 years ba. no, Alan shore and Harvey specter go'n git y'all .all these idiots are even lucky sef. if I had been a soldier attached to him. we would revive sgt Rogers strike force and make them vomit the money extra judiciously, extra fast
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2016
babadee1:

Based on the testimony recorded the so-called job the man did could not have warranted a payment of 25 million.

How do u know this?

Is there a government regulation to set prices for goods and services?

It's a free market!
Re: Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness by babadee1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
krendo:

How do u know this?

Is there a government regulation to set prices for goods and services?

It's a free market!

You have no idea what a free market is. In the instance that the government is the payer for goods or services there is no market not to talk of a free market. If Metuh was a private citizen paying out of his own pocket then fine he can pay whatever he wants. But when the money is coming out of public funds then all payments must meet the best practices standard of whatever industry the goods and services provider is operating in. The government has a legal, moral and ethical duty to spend public funds as wisely as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP / Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.