Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? (670 Views)

Weeping In Your Dream / Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by vybzkartel: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
My friend wept whilst praying and wanna know what it means
Re: What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by HENSEXIE(f): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Means sincerely pourin out U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ hrt 2 G̶̲̥̅̊☹ D̶̲̥̅̊,without reservation
Re: What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is it a regular happenstance or was it a singular event?
Re: What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by vybzkartel: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2016
LoJ:
Is it a regular happenstance or was it a singular event?

OOnce in a while
Re: What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2016
It can be due to a wide variety of reasons.

- It may just be that the person in question is emotional. And reacts to the overflow of positive light and rays flowing from prayer.

- It may be a beseeching sin, whose souvenir is revived and the person is weeping over his lack of strong will to abandon the sin.

- It may be some psychological hidden problem the person may not even be aware of.

- It may be the "pouring of one's heart".

- etc.

1 Like

Re: What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Unless there is a good reason for crying, I find it a little strange. Especially the serious screaming kind of crying.
Re: What Does Weeping In Prayer Mean? by Amberon: 5:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Why did you choose vybzkartel? You know he's in prison for murder right?

@ O.P at that point in time, your friend was experiencing the bliss of God at that point. I never knew why people used to cry when praising God until I experienced it. I kept singing and praising, then all of a sudden, it felt like something capture me and before I knew it, I was drowning in tears.

Also, the bible states somewhere that "when I cry into my Lord, then shall my enemies turn back". Although it doesn't necessarily have to be "cry", but when you do, it may bring God on the scene.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone With An Idea? / Amazing Angels Descended Live In Church / Finding The Solution Of The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.