Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (25297 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by allthingsgood: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The day Pa Buhari starts probing the "I Don't Like Money-man" is the day i'll know he's not a partisan in fight against corruption..

Buhari doesnt need your "knowledge". He's here to do his job, not seek for your sympathy. Anybody who steals will be arrested. Period.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Burger01(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Realdeals:
Why are the goats that ate our yam so many
I wonder oh. No thanks to Jonathan sad
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by luckyberry(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2016
DonBenny77:

zombie keep witchhuntin while d economy crumbles
zombie no go think unless Baba tell am to think..... ZOMBIE!!!
Garri brain
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
CltrAltDel:
ANUS-NIMI grow up and stop pasting silly pic on every comment you make. .....it is childish young man

.....but insulting someone with your odoriferous shit hole is not childish, right
Bloody HYPOCRITE angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by AmazonKindle: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2016
@Op Tom ikimi was last a PDP member or currently a PDP member so making a post title to sound like PMB is also probing his party man is propaganda.

Realdeals:
Tom Ikimi, a former chieftain of the All Progressives Congress and ex- minister of foreign affairs to late Nigerian dictator General Sanni Abacha has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over his role in the arms fund saga.

An EFCC source told Saharareporters that Ikimi had been grilled at their Abuja office over two days and allowed to go home each day after interrogation because of his health.

The source said Mr. Ikimi, who decamped from the APC to support former President Goodluck Jonathan bid for a second term, was involved in the $2.1billion arms funds scandal.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/04/ex-apc-chieftain-tom-ikimi-arrested-efcc

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by correctyourself(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2016
This money issues is gradually consuming APC Government tenure in office, by the time this is over you would see them fighting for appointment and positions thereafter election for 2019 would be around the corner!! What would they said to have archived? Only time will tell!

Though they have succeeded increasing electricity tariff and deduction of moneys from the account of poor Nigerians whom some amongst us has never been in Government circle nor benefit from Government.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by mrphate(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2016
i don't know if anyone is observant enough... this whole dasuki-gate saga going back and forth, too many indicted fellow, too few persecution. doesn't make sense to me anymore.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2016
oluwalfa:

But where is the money now?
Keep waiting,fg will deposit the money in your account before you will beleive.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Cadamlk:
The question is ,why do you want Buhari to probe him of all people? Personal hatred? Selfish interest? Whichever way it goes,there are a lot of people that their case is worst than the man's own and yet walking freely......One of them is a minority leader.
dat claim he built a world class hospital but he has never been to for treatment instead he travels abroad for treatment

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Remii(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2016
mrphate:
i don't know if anyone is observant enough... this whole dasuki-gate saga going back and forth, too many indicted fellow, too few persecution. doesn't make sense to me anymore.
and it will continue to be like that until we have a judiciary that knows that rule of law means justice to the guilty not academic exercise where you will persecute the prosecutor for prove of guilty like your are protecting obvious criminals.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Cadamlk:
The question is ,why do you want Buhari to probe him of all people? Personal hatred? Selfish interest? Whichever way it goes,there are a lot of people that their case is worst than the man's own and yet walking freely......One of them is a minority leader.
Good you agreed he has a case but minor compared with others. But kindly tell us your yardstick of measurement. How did you determine the enormity of his case.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Cadamlk: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2016
lustychima:
dat claim he built a world class hospital but he has never been to for treatment instead he travels abroad for treatment
A million Gbosa for you
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The day Pa Buhari starts probing the "I Don't Like Money-man" is the day i'll know he's not a partisan in fight against corruption..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Standing5(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2016
oluwalfa:

Don't worry Buhari is going to put the money in display one of these day. I implore Buhari to build recovered loot gallery where spiteful doubting thomases like yours can visit as tourist sites. Otondo paid poster
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by nobeku: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari should probe him on what grounds? Do you have any petition with the efcc at the moment against Amaechi.. Why do you enjoy putting your self thru fits of heart attack?
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by kunleeko(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Realdeals:
Why are the goats that ate our yam so many
It is because we have plenty yams.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by ODUBEZE: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2016
bonechamberlain:
the probing party, this 2.1 billion case might continue till thy kingdom come.
LOLz - A new name for them then - ALL PROBING criminals

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by AkumahTalk(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Amaechi is a smart man. Remember he spearheaded the campaign and election of PMB. He knew what was coming and had put his house in order a long time ago; even when GEJ was on sit. Wike has and is still very busy looking for hard evidence to nail him to no avail. If you're looking for dirt on Amaechi;sorry you will not find. You also need to know that Amaechi is a "power person"not necessarily a "money person". I'm a PH boy and I know a few people that are close to him. His favorite line is "This is Rivers people's money, it's not my money". If you're expecting "egunje" then sorry; Hence, the popular cry was " Amaechi is not carrying us along". Unfortunately, I'm not saying he did not give bribe or loot, but I think he did it with sense and it was clean.

BeeBeeOoh:
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Megatone:

Were you there when the money was returned?....

Jst because you can afford 5mb and outdated dull fone doesnt mean u shld come to NL and spew trash.

Eze ule....
Abegii. Abeg abeg Leave trash for lawma. When you become konga.com
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2016
AkumahTalk:
Amaechi is a smart man. Remember he spearheaded the campaign and election of PMB. He knew what was coming and had put his house in order a long time ago; even when GEJ was on sit. Wike has and is still very busy looking for hard evidence to nail him to no avail. If you're looking for dirt on Amaechi;sorry you will not find. You also need to know that Amaechi is a "power person"not necessarily a "money person". I'm a PH boy and I know a few people that are close to him. His favorite line is "This is Rivers people's money, it's not my money". If you're expecting "egunje" then sorry; Hence, the popular cry was " Amaechi is not carrying us along". Unfortunately, I'm not saying he did not give bribe or loot, but I think he did it with sense and it was clean.

please & PLEASES, show me where I called "Amechi's name??
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2016
correctyourself:
This money issues is gradually consuming APC Government tenure in office, by the time this is over you would see them fighting for appointment and positions thereafter election for 2019 would be around the corner!! What would they said to have archived? Only time will tell!

Though they have succeeded increasing electricity tariff and deduction of moneys from the account of poor Nigerians whom some amongst us has never been in Government circle nor benefit from Government.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by talktotomiwa: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Expose the thief
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by lailo: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2016
HENSEXIE:
- Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м
APC Α̲̅πϑ probe
What do u expect?They should let them go scot free?
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by baralatie(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2016
mrphate:
Ahaaa! Now you see
Time will fly by and before you know election s
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by lailo: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Megatone:
Na so so arrest arrest arrest we don dey hear....

Out of 222 campaign promises na only 0.5 pmb don do.....

Every day another episode of buharimondo....

Wat a country..... smh

Get common sense.It is bcs fighting corruption comes with noise bcs of d heavyweight involved and media would want to make money.Other developmental projects may not have publicity abinitio until completion.It is just normal especially with a Gov dat sees corruption as d major cancer killing dis country.FIGHTING CORRUPTION COMES WITH NOISE.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Ttalk: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2016
oluwalfa:

Wait until Buhari attend another media chat, there he will count it for all wailing wailers to see, ru-bbi-sh

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by CltrAltDel: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
anonimi:

.....but insulting someone with your odoriferous shit hole is not childish, right
Bloody HYPOCRITE angry
No matter what ...............You cant take a pig out of the mud
Grow up kid
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
oluwalfa:

Have you heard about Budget deficit reimbursement
oluwalfa:

Answer that yourself!!!
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by HENSEXIE(f): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nope,buh atleast while doin Ɖά̲†̥,dey shld also focus on hw 2 mek d already spoilt tins better.
Dis probe issue is rili becomin borin dnt U̶̲̥̅̊ tink?
Nigerians re sufferin,so dey shld step up dia games

lailo:

What do u expect?They should let them go scot free?
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by Dejuror: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]He is too greedy, selfish and proud, they should take him to prison
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by alaskido(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Why this $2.1 bn no dey finish self. People wey chop this money plenty o. You sure say the money still remain for Dasukigate? Na where I dey when this money is being shared so tay e reach Tom Ikimi wey dey for my backyard.
Re: Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters by chigoizie7(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
LessNoise:
If u no arrest them go say you corrupt if you arrest them go say u dey partial abeg na life una dey live so

Lol,

Let me finish it for you, if dey say u are partial, then u arrest everyone involved, spare no one, and if they accuse u again, set the whole country on fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. / Police Service Commission Retires 4 DIGs For Being Seniors To IGP Egbetokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.