Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Stephen Ikhane Aka AAU Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephen Ikhane Aka AAU Update (318 Views)

Comr. Stephen Ikhane, Pa The Dean Of Students Affairs, Aau / Life In AAU By Stephen Ikhane Aka AAU Update / Stephen Ikhane Aka AAU Update Information Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Ikhane Aka AAU Update by Stephen6229(m): 4:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Stephen Ikhane aka AAU Update
My fellow students under the confines of academic aluta, I bring greetings to you.
Even as we all sail into the second month of the year 2016, we shall be academically fortified to a standard height.
It is my utmost desire to let us know that information is one of the tenets of academic fortification, and as such, the dissemination of information cannot be restricted to the main campus alone, because the College of Medicine and the Emaudo Campus are parts and parcel of the AAU community.
Information they say; is power, and misinformation or misinterpretation of information begets misconception, which in turn leads to rivalry. Through my page, AAU Update, I've ensured proper and authentic information to the masses of AAU students.
I will continue the good work I've started with AAU Update.

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Nigeria Custom Nscdc Army And Frsc Form Is Out Call 09059893779 To Ap / Bauchi State University, (BASU) 2016/2017 Pre-degree Form Is Out. School Contact / Please Who Has Info On Evaluation Of Result For Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.