Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,010 members, 7,886,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Marketing: The Fuel Of Any Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing: The Fuel Of Any Business (763 Views)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / The Concept Of Youth Marketing: The Untapped Goldmine / Network Marketing: The Business Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing: The Fuel Of Any Business by GMILTD: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
It is agreed generally that marketing is what determine the success of a business. If you get your marketing right you will succeed, if you get it wrong you will definetly fail.

Please N'landers lets share some of the marketings strategies that will help Nigerian at large ( i mean business people and entreprenuers) in achieving success in their business.

Lets contribute our quota here in order to join the trend of re-branding Nigeria so that the advice people will read from here and apply to their businesses will make them success, so that by the year 2020 we shall be among the top 20 develop economy in the world

Thanks.
Re: Marketing: The Fuel Of Any Business by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
ikcid:
With multiple Moniker doing the same thing; o scam Nairalanders Walpower, XsheyeiX, 4thfdom.

CC: puin, FO, dominiue, naijautee

I got your mention on a thread where you associated my moniker with a scammer. I will appreciate if you take down the screenshots exposing my account details.

I no like wahala, neither have I ever crossed your path on this platform.
If you don't, I'll be forced to paste your details all over nairaland too, and frame you up, just the way you did to me.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? / Paypal? / 313 Bankers Stole N53b In One Year, Says Ndic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.