Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,744 members, 7,930,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (2982 Views)

Adiva Plainfields Estate For Sale / Pictures: Desperate Sale of an uncompleted House With Bq @ Vgc / Desperate Sale Of 4 Shops @ IKOTA Shopping Complex VGC; Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Toronto123:
I always say, criminals in that Lagos land business is more than normal people. For transparency, state everything abeg.

I have replied to enquiries in a above post. I understand the fears associated with selling a land in Nigeria especially Lagos. Like I have mentioned before, conduct a detailed research until you're satisfied. No one should cast any dark clouds here please and no time wasters!!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Thank you for the calls and those who came to view the site over the weekend. Keep the calls coming and lets strike a deal! Have a great week!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Still available..
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Keeps the enquiries coming...thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2016
still available
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Still available until this post says otherwise
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2016
If I ask for pictures now...you will say am sensitive...
Re: . by opalu: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2016
sellmyadiva:
Still available until this post says otherwise

I have gone through this thread and i think this 3strike guy is very ready to take this off market.
Last time I asked a guy to send an account number and he said 'when you are ready I will send', I wasnt happy with that statement and backed out. How else to show readiness ?

I advise you to take pictures of your land and flood the thread if you haven't sold yet. Or ARM also doesn't allow snapshots?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2016
opalu:

I have gone through this thread and i think this 3strike guy is very ready to take this off market.
Last time I asked a guy to send an account number and he said 'when you are ready I will send', I wasnt happy with that statement and backed out. How else to show readiness ?

I advise you to take pictures of your land and flood the thread if you haven't sold yet. Or ARM also doesn't allow snapshots?

Opalu, I just tire for our people o. I sometimes doubt if these properties they listed on NL actually exist..with everyone having a camera phone these days...how hard can it be to upload pics for clients to see?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Here are the pictures, a couple of people from this thread have actually contacted me, viewed the said plot but couldn't reach a deal that favored both parties.
The first is the said plot.

The second is the street it is on.

opalu:

Re: . by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Last pic is from the plan showing the location. Serious enquiries only. I can be reached via sellmyadiva@gmail.com. THANK YOU

Re: . by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2016
opalu:

Let me clear the air on a few things, a lot of enquiries are time wasters. This is from my experience since I put this ad up. It is very unnerving, maybe because this is an individual sale and I am not familiar with the workings of real estate agents. I have sent people to the said plot; the cost of hiring a taxi from Magodo to Adiva round trip costs about 15k and they give you stories after viewing or some ridiculous pricing. That is why I said serious enquiries only. I know its going to be hard to filter serious ones or maybe Ive been dealing with agents who are trying to factor in their cut. Anyways it is still up for sale.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2016
still available
Re: . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Still available, keep the calls coming
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot Of Land In Kuje (abuja) / Houses for sale at Royal Garden Estate Ikota Ajah Lagos {08020747826} / This House Cost 6.9 Billion Naira - See Pictures And Interior , Will You Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.