Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Can I Succed In My Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Succed In My Job (886 Views)

I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / 5 Things Fresh Graduates Should Know To Succed At Work / All You Need To Succed In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Succed In My Job by onlyu: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
I have been finding it difficult coping with my job.
Pls i need your advice. The work load is too much but the management does not want to understsand. I do make mistakes because of the load and management sees as incompetence. What do i do?
Re: How Can I Succed In My Job by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
Resign if u can't practice the work/life balance
Re: How Can I Succed In My Job by MyPeace(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
onlyu:

I have been finding it difficult coping with my job.
Pls i need your advice. The work load is too much but the management does not want to understsand. I do make mistakes because of the load and management sees as incompetence. What do i do?
'

my dear l hv been there l can understand you. one thing u shd understand is that 'what is worth doing is worth doing well' Do one thing at a time and ensure its thorough before jumping to another. Organise ur work in the order of priority and start from that order. lf you have office assistant, there are some minor jobs she can help u do, why u cross check before passing to ur boss. lt all depends on ur kind of job shaa. lf l may ask whats the nature of ur job?
Re: How Can I Succed In My Job by adesam12: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2009
it happens sometimes, but all you need is grace to be patient in order not to warn out.
click here and learn how to master and organise yourself freely.
www.fireyourself.blogsport.com
Re: How Can I Succed In My Job by adesam12: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2009
Conquer your fears, transcend your limitations, and be a college student success story by overcoming adversity and knocking the T out of can't. Only believe and you can achieve success. Overcoming adversity may be tough, but any college student can overcome with these simple success secrets.

When I entered college and went through growing pains, I realized I was in store for some new challenges for which I had never been forewarned. My parents encouraged my academic success throughout high-school into college, but never bothered to prepare me for the rigors of college life and academics.
learn more to fireyourself up
www.fireyourselfup.blogsport.com
Re: How Can I Succed In My Job by Awowom: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
i also need help, on haw 2 succed in my job, because is strick. i mean security is tied, camera every where. what do i do?
Re: How Can I Succed In My Job by Europe123: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2009
I would sit down in my own time and have a think around how I could manage my time better. "Activity does not mean progress". Think about how you could change things around to free up time. Are there things you can do in parallel to save time etc,

The other option is to define how much time you really need to complete all the tasks that have been assigned. Make a list with corresponding times required. Then sit down with your boss to discuss. I have had several of my employees do this with me. Many times we do not know exactly how much work there is. However, seeing it in black and white helped and also gave a way to have a resonable discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Nda / Acca / Job Vacancy For Graduate Trainee,experience Staff,unskilled Labourers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.