Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

President Buhari Begins Short Vacation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation (47931 Views)

Buhari Begins UK Return Plans / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I'm quite impressed that Buhari trusted Osinbanjo enough to leave the country in his care. Most African Presidents won't do that for obvious reasons. Melts my heart that the duo have a solid working relationship.
you see that clears it up the only reason yorubaaaas are in support of the dullard is for situation like this you push buhari to reason like a yorubaaa while he's fulani when yawa gas na pmb cause am yes I knew in as much am not PMB's fan I don't wanna wake up and hear that osibade is the president that ll be catastrophic pls buhari biafrans. are not the real enemy but those folk across the niger like I will always say I rather share a room with a fulani man than share a street with someone from SW they are all vipers e.g aluko
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Plateevent(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
My friend if trully rep Nigeria and not a political party while pointing a direct insult to another political party(APC) people don't grow wit dis atrocious manner of urs. Long Live. GMB
Modenzy:
which hospital did buhari go too?? i wish him a quick recovery.

I know some nonsense APC stouts will punch me... I no send oooo
I rep Nigeria not political party
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by TomLepskie(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Realdeals post=42643558]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=953600694732271&id=100002470489894

[/quthis

Until punch, sun or guardian carry am i no go comment, this your Facebook source no make sense at all.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by baba11(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotayor123:

How old is Jonathan and how old is Baba undecided
Looool
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Omotayor123(f): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
you should be ashamed of yourself an eighty year old cattle brain is your president and you are happy spit
You should be ashamed of yourself for calling your president a cattle brain... Nigerians voted Baba in even after knowing his age, And he will be the president for the next three years. deal with that! undecided
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
banki:

You are just a pained very pained fellow so in your mind you've listed the sins of buhari!

He told everyone to sell petrol at 86naira some people complied some people didnt!
If they punish those that didn't you will come here and say they are ethnic bigots!

Even during the time of your super hero petrol was still very expensive in the east! So ask yourself if BUBU is the problem or the greedy businessmen in the east!

Your hero left the dollar to the naira at. 200 he met it at 147, oil prices were high extreamly high how much did he leave in the reserve? Bubu is bad but he should not even try to devalue our currency! What do we produce? NOTHING stay thier and be crying bubu is the president
THANKS A MILLION FOR ACKNOWLEDGING ME, NAIRALAND DOESNT HAVE SPACE FOR ME TO DETAIL THE UN ENDING SINS OF President Buhari. JUST WENT THRU SOME OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND NOTICED YOU MENTIONING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT WE AINT PRODUCING ANYTHING. NOW WHAT IS THE IMPLICATION WHEN DOLLAR IS THIS HIGH. HE INCREASED EVERYTHING EXCEPT MINIMUM WAGE THAT HE IS OVER/MULTIPLE TAXING. ONE YEAR GOING BUT NO BLUE PRINT ON THE WAY FORWARD EXCEPT BLAMING OF GEJ, GOD, PDP AND THE REMAINING 5% THAT SAW THIS BEFORE HAND. WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU TAKE A LEAVE IN LESS THAN A YEAR OF JUST STROLLING THE GLOBE. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL IMPORTANT

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotayor123:

You should be ashamed of yourself for calling your president a cattle brain... Nigerians voted Baba in even after knowing his age, And he will be the president for the next three years. deal with that! undecided
for your info I don't recognise him as one infact whenever he visits the US I have a package for him
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by adioolayi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
akpur1:

May be jonathan was a figure head. But your father cannot accomplished what he has done in 50 years time. tongue
If I refused to comment on this you will think you've said something reasonable...while resisting the temptation of insulting your father likewise, I will only say 'Good name is better than Gold and Silver'..and that's exactly what my family has..I leave you to change your mannerisms
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
My fears have re-emerged!

Is PMB announcing his vacation whilst he is still in UK?

I fear they may have assassinated him there, and this talk of vacation is a cover.

I fear if he doesn't turn up dead, he may be said to have died shortly after arriving back home.

I hope I am wrong, but quite frankly, I have been expecting this.

It is quite obvious that Osinbajo was selected by the West to replace Buhari.

Osinbajo is the traitor that would finish off Nigeria.

Sahara Reporters are without a shadow of doubt, an outfit of the neo-colonialist West, that is why they get all the information that they publish.

If you recall, it was thrown out there weeks ago that there were concerns for Mr President's health, now it appears that story may be to subconsciously prepare us to accept Buhari's demise in London.

I was expecting that if the West was going to assassinate Buhari they would do it before his planned trip to China.

Coincidentally, on the day that it looked like Saraki would eventually face trial.

Well goodbye Nigeria, our last chance may have just gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Akanbiedu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
lol @ Genbuhari

[size=4pt]You only see what you wanted to see[/size]
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 06, 2016
ajebuter:
I usually don't believe Sahara Reporter, but seems there is an element of truth in their news last week when they insinuated PMB would be going for medicals during his France and UK trips

The subsequent gagging of 'Aso rock' sources also arouse my suspicion

Anyway, I wish Buhari Goodluck..

I love the "I wish Buhari Goodluck" part. - with a capital G. We know what you mean grin
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 06, 2016
sdindan:
Buhari is suffering from parkinson.
Osibanjo over to you.

WOW! was wondering why he's got the stare.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Dahveydson:

Read what you wrote again and see if it makes any sense.

You lack sense of humor. At least laugh small.

no dey always keep face like angry
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Abbeyme: 4:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I don't like the way you folks lie you on a five leave just to defend the dullard come on if you wanna lie cook it up in a way that a kid won't know you are lying gosh!

I don't have to have an issue with you on this!
You find it unbelievable that someone can be on 5day leave, abi?

You'll fathom that once you start to work in a corporate environment!
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Adminisher:

Obama is 20 years younger but he goes on vacation sometimes twice a year . Widely reported vacations to Hawaii and other places. A self confident president who is in control should be able to go on vacation. We know the only former presido who was too shaky to go on vacation.

Don't be silly. The only comparison between the two is they borrowed names from the Arabs i.e. Barrack and Muhammadu. Buhari is no Obama, any day any time, despite all the selfies and pictures una dey post trying to convince us and legitimize the backstabbing the Southwest did last April.

Buhari is a coup plotter and because 9ja people are use to wearing chains, they thought he was going to lockup everyone because to them that is "a sign" of progress.

I won't be surprised he is on medical checkup or was even on medical checkup in US or UK before the last election
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Pavarottii(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2016
bladeAnders:
wishing u a wonderful vacation my boss...I pray those wishing Nigeria disunity Will see pmb truest colour when he returns..
Na people like una dey make the man sick sef, which one be truest color again?
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Pavarottii(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2016
This people should not pull a Yaradua on us. He should not die. So the mess he has put us today, let him come and carry us out. Me I want him to finish his tenure, so we will compare.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by akpur1(m): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2016
adioolayi:

If I refused to comment on this you will think you've said something reasonable...while resisting the temptation of insulting your father likewise, I will only say 'Good name is better than Gold and Silver'..and that's exactly what my family has..I leave you to change your mannerisms
Who know them? Who you help? Give them power and you will see how they handle it grin
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Dahveydson(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2016
ikennaf1:

You lack sense of humor. At least laugh small.

no dey always keep face like angry

grin grin
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Deepfreezer(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2016
He should extend it to 30days vacation I don't care.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by WaffenSS(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Brimmie:
So, Mr "Mere Commissioner" would be presiding over affairs of the States for 5 days. cheesy

Daytona Beach in Florida ain't bad for a Presidential Vacation.. And Baba should not forget to branch in France for Medicals. We need you to be Strong and Fit to deal with the Cabals.

Can't wait to see Mrs. Aisha Buhari in bikini.. or a swimsuit! tongue tongue

Sai Baba!

Motherfuccker! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by akpur1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
adioolayi:

Bros am deeply sorry the way I insulted you here. I was not in a good state of mind when I sent those post. With kneels on the ground please forgive me
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by adioolayi(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2016
akpur1:

Bros am deeply sorry the way I insulted you here. I was not in a good state of mind when I sent those post. With kneels on the ground please forgive me
It's a forum... you are entitled to your opinion...No wahala...you are forgiven Since!
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by akpur1(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
adioolayi:

It's a forum... you are entitled to your opinion...No wahala...you are forgiven Since!
Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens / Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) / Checkout What A Nigerian Said If Buhari Dare Legalises Gay Marriage(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.