Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:32 AM

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kalu (697 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dear Mr Kalu,

I hope this letter reaches you by any means possible. You might not be allowed access to the Internet so hopefully someone who has access to you will print this letter and pass it to you somehow.

I understand the demise you are going through and feel your pain man, for real. You see, when you first started fighting for your rights, you were full of confidence and you stood gallant in the photos, with your first in the air like a true fighter which reminded me of the great Fela. Lately when photos of you in court is shown in the dailies or Internet, the expression on your face emits fear, loss of faith and hope and that of a broken man.

Mandela fought for what he felt was right, even when he was locked up for 27 years, he never showed a sign of fear, he was never broken and he never gave up. He came out of everything a Victor. If you want to really have a Biafra country, show no sign of fear or that you are broken, you are Nnamdi Kalu, even if it means doing decades like Mandela then do it, a man gotta do what a man gotta do. The saying '' pride goes before a fall'' is only for the cowards and the weak men. Real men fall with their pride, you will never see a soldier lose his pride even when he is a prisoner of war. You are most likely going to do time anyway so do it with pride my friend.

Step up your pride, go to jail and do the time. I think there will be another Mandela but this time in West Africa. I don't want to see a sad faced Nnamdi in the pictures again, put your chin up, push your chest out, do a lot of push ups in your cell so your chest will swell and when you step out, I want to see your first in the air like a true freedom fighter.

By the way, we Nigerians are enjoying the togetherness and also feeling the change President Buhari promised, it's slow but getting there. Oh yea can you imagine one American Dollar is now over three hundred Naira. They say before a tree grows up, the seedlings have to drop to the ground and go deep down so we are hoping that's what's happening to the Nairaland.

Anyway farewell Mr Kalu, it's Friday and I'm getting ready to start an early weekend. Bush meat and palmwine loading. If only you could join us, it will be an super cool to hear your story.

Regards,
Dreamwaker

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kalu by psquaret: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
like really ?
Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kalu by OyeniyiLeke: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Why dont you go and take his place in the prison

IPOB noisemaker

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:
Why dont you go and take his place in the prison

IPOB noisemaker

Omo Yoruba ni mi

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Needs Rest, He Is Not Sick!! / Troops Ambush And Kill Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Fresh Crisis Rocks Kogi Assembly, Speaker Impeached By 5 Out Of 20 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.