Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,857 members, 7,976,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Problem With My Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With My Ladies (419 Views)

This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With My Ladies by KeleDon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Here is my problem wit our ladies:
1. Kissing your man is not a problem, the problem is how you do it, stop making sound like a car crash...
2. Wearing short skimpy skirts is not a problem,its very sexy, the problem is wearing ur min and looking nice but wen u see guyz, u try to pull it down now forcing it to be long don't u see that u are deceiving urself?..
3. Loving ur man is not the problem infact its not bad but changing ur surname on facebook and putting his surname when u have not even been introduced to his mother/father.... Nne! jux chill, in a little time ur update will be "men are wicked and cheats"
4. Saying that all men are the same is not my problem but who asked u to date them all?....
5. Bleaching ur skin is not a problem, but
having white face, yellow hands, chocolate lips and black legs,are u a zebra?...
6. Snapping pix in different cars and updating it on ur DP is not a problem but my problem is ur father a car dealer or do u do photo shopping!!!
7. When a guy stops u on the road "hey pretty watz up how are u doing... I like u and would like to know u" then u reply "sorry I don't talk to strangers"... I bliv on facebook its only ur family generations u talk to? My problem is don't let God to slap u to shut up..
8. Reading my post is not my problem, infact its well, but the problem is reading without liking or commenting..

(1) (Reply)

Valentine’s Day: Entertainers Share Their Thoughts, Worst Moments / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend On Val's Day / Send Valentines Sms With Swag For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.