Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (58872 Views)

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by isimemenuduehi11: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
Some of these celebrities can lie;,how can you claim you shovering snow inside less than 0degrees with pajamas on,no hand gloves,no head warmer.you just ran outside for few seconds to take pictures.smh
lol.tru talk my broda.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Nwocha12(f): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Must everything be news? Maybe u should have helped her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by franklingud(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
drnairalov:
nairaland blog angry

anyways get inspired,, never give up..it may not look like it, it may not seem like it but with time your little effort turns massive

hardwork always pays

Bro na ur story dem suppose dey share on NL, no be all these nonsense stories.
congrats bro.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
aseju:

That was a photo op sir.
You will bundle up in that blizzard pile up and cold temperature.
Shoveling with pajamas and probably slippers on?
Very strong woman indeed.
Bro, I am only saying that the fac0t that you see snow does not mean it is super cold. The temperature is lower when the snow is melting.
I don't wear slippers but I hardly wear gloves.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by luvly(f): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

what r u saying?Dat was meant as a compliment n nat an insult
ok sorry i misunderstood
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by SIRJUSTICE(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow dats my woman,i tak no exception am a proud fan of mercy J,she is a strng woman,full of charisma nd very dedicated to whatever she does
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by meniyoyo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good for her
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Bunda95: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Are you looking for an online/offline business you can start at
home or anywhere to start making money. Visit
www.nairamanager..com to read a blog post i've
created on this life changing business... Get out of rat race
and start your first step to financial freedom today... So many graduates are out there looking for jobn while workers are being sacked daily due to the economic situation of tyhe country... Many are slave to their boss..!!! Visit www.nairamanager..com and you'll never regret this day... I m ready to help anybody irrespective of distance or tribe or qualification start off his/her own business and be successful within a short while so far as you have the burning desire for success and the good things in life... SACK YOUR BOSS TODAY.. Lets try use this thread to communicate .... Drop your phone numbers below or emails or any question and i ll answer as soon as possible...
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
If she is barren,you will still talk..smh

CindyeMerAld:
baby making machine..i trust u

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by mikolo80: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2016
abiodun2007:
The actress is mother of three clearing off the snow which covered her car in the US. What a man can do, a woman can sure do better...
She captioned the photo: I have learn say AC no be FAN lolllzz bricklayer MJ clearing d snow from my car MYSELF. Hmmmm
Njoku is a man who............

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZ6IomSkLI/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie

yeah so strong. she see say her celebrity no pass middle class for Yankee. can't even afford to pay to have it it cleared but for naija na gate man or housegirl go do d wahala. you gotta love the way Yankee humbles ppl
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Tolubory(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
abiodun2007:
The actress is mother of three clearing off the snow which covered her car in the US. What a man can do, a woman can sure do better...
She captioned the photo: I have learn say AC no be FAN lolllzz bricklayer MJ clearing d snow from my car MYSELF. Hmmmm

Who send am message?
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Lamanii(f): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
abiodun2007:

awww my best actress of all time, she's so strong and beautiful smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by tpiar: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Where's the husband btw? In Nigeria?

Seems to me she (mercy johnson) is too busy monitoring the husband's other wife. I'm very sure probably she heard the former wife packed snow, therefore she took a photo of herself doing the same.

Just guessing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.