Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

His Daughter Asked Him ' Who Is A Celebrity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / His Daughter Asked Him ' Who Is A Celebrity (455 Views)

What's The Best Lightning Method To Look Like A Celebrity / ‘witch Child’ Left For Dead By Parent In Calabar Becomes A Celebrity In Europe / I Asked Him To Use Condom,he Said No……see What Happened Next! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Daughter Asked Him ' Who Is A Celebrity by mybestlove(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nairalanders please help me. My 7 year old daughter returned from school this afternoon and asked me this stunning question.
She said, ' daddy, who is a celebrity? I could only open my mouth wide and answered. "Celebrities are actors, musicians, models
sportsmen and women. I was surprised when she asked again, "what do we celebrate in them? This was too much for me.
She said her teacher taught her that "Celebrities are heroes that impacted positively in the life of a nation or the world at large.
I was really moved. She said, daddy those you mentioned are not celebrities, rather they are agents of immorality according to
my teacher, giving me example with the type of music videos we watch.

SO NAIRALANDERS, WHO IS A CELEBRITY?
Re: His Daughter Asked Him ' Who Is A Celebrity by Niyeal(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Those whom I regards!

1 Like

Re: His Daughter Asked Him ' Who Is A Celebrity by vicstar(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm a celebrity grin

(1) (Reply)

How Annoying Some Nairaland Topic Can Be / Niggas And Ladies Bruhaha / Why Does One's Success Scare Peers Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.