Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,860 members, 7,952,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Would You Write About? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Would You Write About? (1248 Views)

Write About Your Sweet Sorrow Experience. / Can We Write About Lessons From Movies? Let's Do! / "They Write About Death". . . Culled From The Vanguard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
We all have a message or some special knowledge that would bless the world if we took the time to share it. Some express themselves through public speaking, some through music, proverbs and some through books.

If you had the opportunity to write today and if you knew your book would sell in large numbers - what would you write about?
Re: What Would You Write About? by medex(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2006
i'd write about myself,my teengae years,the struggles,raging hormones and my battle wit all sorts of peer pressure.My crushes etc
Re: What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2006
Great. Some of the greatest bestsellers are about a person's challenges in life and how the person was able to overcome. Books like this are like a map that can help others navigate better
Re: What Would You Write About? by babysnogls: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2006
Actually,im a writer.I publishd my 1st bk last year july.I write romantic novels-clean ones,inspiratnal bks,storybks even cartoons.Like 2day i went4 an interview where i had 2 write about Nigeria,so blessd and yet so poor.I luv writing.It fulfils me.
Re: What Would You Write About? by Seun(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2006
I would write about free market capitalism, limited government, and pragmatic ways to resolve conflicts.
Re: What Would You Write About? by twinstaiye(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2006
I will write about my past turbulences in life, my connubial tribulations and of course emotional stories.
Re: What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2006
Seun:

I would write about free market capitalism, limited government, and pragmatic ways to resolve conflicts.

What is a limited government?
Re: What Would You Write About? by babysnogls: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2006
I wonder
Re: What Would You Write About? by uzygirl(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2006
I'd write about crime, police cases and suspense.
I'm working on a short one now, I hope I get the drive to finish it soon, so I'll post it to get your candid reviews. undecided
Re: What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2006
You made an important point there. One of the most important issues in writing is the drive to start, to continue and finish a book. Almost everytime i discuss my books with a person, what i hear is how the person would love to write or had started a book many years ago. I see so many potential books out there. One of the problems is the drive.
Re: What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2006
You made an important point there. One of the most important issues in writing is the drive to start, to continue and finish a book. Almost everytime i discuss my books with a person, what i hear is how the person would love to write or had started a book many years ago. I see so many potential books out there. One of the problems is the drive.
Re: What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2006
Re: What Would You Write About? by newera(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2006
Re: What Would You Write About? by eslynera(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2006
Actually, that question to me would be, what have i been writing about.
Writing books is one of my hobbies and yeah in school recently i've been writing books.(three so far.)
one's THE Twelve. It's about twelve friends who work as spies, bringin down the bad people. They work for a woman known as Sarah Oak's who trains them on how to fight and stoughs like that, till when they get used to it, it becomes their job. But it becomes strange when sarah gives them an assignment to a far off place, and the same night a big fire appears at their school and one of their friend dies.(LEILA KURT WILLIE.) tHEY DOn't want to tell sarah that one of their friend is dead, so they keep on with the assignment after few days. and when they get to the place one after the other disapears and later on found to be dead, with the symbol CL at the back of the neck. so all eleven friends die, and remains one who'se the group leader. (JAnelle Del Blanco.) where later on she meets face to face with Leila, who died at the fire in school.and is believed to be her who did the murdering.~*~*~*~*
the others are:
The Avenger.
The lake of blood.
i just find it fun writing books.
Re: What Would You Write About? by Gamine(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2006
i write so this thread is,
well i write about myself
about girls especially and want they go thru in life
fiction ,love, God's love
Re: What Would You Write About? by eslynera(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2006
give us part of what u write.
Re: What Would You Write About? by okeywax(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2006
I write marketing and motivational stuff. In fact, I've just published my first book - How To Serve & Keep Your Customers. The response to the book has been great.

(1) (Reply)

Princess Diana (rogue) A Short Thriller / Streets Of Terror / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.