Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,426 members, 7,923,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:55 AM

Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah (702 Views)

Buy Cheap Land In Eputu,ajah, Lagos (pics) / To Let: Well Finished 3bedroom Flat In Awoyaya,ajah @ 600k (pics incl) / Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu After Awoyaya Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
8 Plots of bareland located at Langasa via Eputu immediately past Awoyaya for urgent sale. Price: N1.2million per plot. Title: Gazette. NOTE: This is a sale geared towards raising funds to complete layout. .Normal sale price is N2.5million .Bring ur low budget buyers for this extraordinary purchase opportunity. 08023388973
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2016
M
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by tonidave422: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by bebe2(f): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2016
tonidave422:
Are you on whatsapp?

Pls update me on how it goes, am also interested.
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by bebe2(f): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Pics wud Ave been nice.
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2016
09091331507. That's my etisalat number
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
M
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
G
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Call
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by tonidave422: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2016
People should call you for what? The soft copy you promised to send to me on Sunday you didn't, i reminded you on tuesday you still did not send it to me. If you are selling a land, won't you show the propesctive buyers the document? Or do people need to beg you to do that. Better remove this post if you have got nothing on offer, because no sane person will count his hard earned money to you.
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by sentio(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
You did not come and inspect land u asking me to send you document haba
Re: Distress Sales: 7 Plot @ Eputu Awoyaya Ajah by tonidave422: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
You are not reliable period, you can be to others but not to me. When I had a chat with you on Sunday i told you that i don't live in Lagos, that i am willing to send someone to view the land on my behalf, I asked you which document are you going to give the person so my lawyer will verify it.
You said you only have the soft copy of the document, and i sent you my email address, but you failed to send it, i reminded you on tuesday, you just said ok, since then you did not send any thing to me only to resurface here, and asking people to call you.
If truly the land was a distress sale, you would have made effort to look for a potential buyer. I see no reason why you cannot send the documents to me. You can keep it under your pillow case and sleep abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Distressed Sales / Cost Of Building A House / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Flat In Yaba For 45milion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.