Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours (28595 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by AyamConfidence(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
In misspicy's voice kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. FTC ON PAGE 2
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Frank3n2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
PDP bloggers una don hear grin cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by otiigba1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
martyns303:
No smoke without fire, once she has grabbed enough, she will move just like Damota Lawson. Why would a pretty chick like herself want to spend the rest of her life with someone looking like Adams? In 10yrs he may not be able to even move his waist, and she would be in her 30s then. Then what?
Absolutely! It's obvious, i am not even sure the man is satisfying her ar the moment, the whole idea is to put up with the ugly old man till he drop dead one day with heart attack and she will get the money and go and find herself a young good looking guy,

Besides i am sure the old man knew what he was getting into by marrying her.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by RisingSun1: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

It is the jobless IPOB fools that populate the internet with lies

Do IPOB even have the di.ck to impregnate any female.

Bunch of wrapper wearing sissies that bring knives to a gunfight

Keep blaming Ipob for your ancestral problems

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Of this I am certain:

1) There were probably talks of a divorce

2) Papers were probably drawn by Lawyers

Maybe it was not filed, maybe there's reconciling.

I know enough to appreciate that where there's smoke there's fire.
how can you be so sure?...are u the lawyer that drew up the paper?...rumour mongers everywhere!!!!

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by XBLadez: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
[s]
OyeniyiLeke:

E Pain Am

tongue tongue
[/s]
Is IPOB responsible for your facial marks too? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Allosaurus: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Is IPOB responsible for your facial marks too? smiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by bringbackourGEJ: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
RisingSun1:
The acronym "IPOB" is now given every Yoruba man sleepless nights.

Wetin concern IPOB with Edo politics and Edo 2016 Elections?

Pls you should also blame IPOB for your inability to impregnate your wife.
I'm very sure IPOB is responsible grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by 2rutalk1: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:
That is the handiwork of IPOB bloggers

Those jobless tools are desperate to tarnish the reputation of Buhari and his associates.

IPOB are cursed bastards
Mad people everywhere. Was this one also created in God's image and likeness? I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by DandyWalker(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
What baffles me is how some people derive pleasure in breaking other people's homes all in the name of blogging or making money. It's just unfair! Say no to cheap and callous journalism. whether oshiomole is old or not is nobody's business. Achieve, make money, succeed like him and marry a beautiful young woman too. If he's ugly, did he create himself? people that are handsome, what have they achieved? It's just that some people can be shallow in their thinking .

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by sukkot: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
why osho go marry this kind woman in the first place ? he was thinking with his deek. i am not subscribing to adultery but in the carnal world women like that are are not wife material. they are party girls. use and move on. osho fork up big time. if you want a hot woman why not look for a hot woman in her fifties ? there are many around na. halle berry is 50 and she still banging. etc etc. well, as you lay your bed
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
yungchief:
Who ya marriage don help
Na because of you dem marry
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by ilovecritics(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

Those jobless tools are desperate to tarnish the reputation of Buhari and his associates.

IPOB are cursed bastards

I personally can feed your whole family and extended family. Yeah, I'm a proud Ibo boy!

And may you eat Poo **
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
E true e no true o,i go like marry am
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by orakao8: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
NOT TRUE.....NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES.....SHE WAS NEVER A BEGGAR....IF SHE DIDNT HAVE LOVE HIM, SHE WOULDNT HAVE MARRIED HIM
otiigba1:
Absolutely! It's obvious, i am not even sure the man is satisfying her ar the moment, the whole idea is to put up with the ugly old man till he drop dead one day with heart attack and she will get the money and go and find herself a young good looking guy,

Besides i am sure the old man knew what he was getting into by marrying her.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by ishiamu(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kposkila:

E clear say na u circulate dat rubbish, learn to wish ppl well.

Story, now swerve
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
how can you be so sure?...are u the lawyer that drew up the paper?...rumour mongers everywhere!!!!

Have a nice day.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by aiksneffects: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

IPOB are cursed bastards

The fear of IPOB is giving you jittery and sleepness.

Continue to blame IPOB for your miserable live and generational curse your ansestors placed on you;

And while the mallams and Fulanis invade your land and rape your women through the treaties they signed with Tinubu, Buhari and his associates are laughing their heads off.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by amtaken(f): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
She's 37 now.

martyns303:
No smoke without fire, once she has grabbed enough, she will move just like Damota Lawson. Why would a pretty chick like herself want to spend the rest of her life with someone looking like Adams? In 10yrs he may not be able to even move his waist, and she would be in her 30s then. Then what?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by otiigba1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
orakao8:
NOT TRUE.....NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES.....SHE WAS NEVER A BEGGAR....IF SHE DIDNT HAVE LOVE HIM, SHE WOULDNT HAVE MARRIED HIM
keep telling yourself that you may just start believing it. But i don't, there is no love there, that marriage is just for convenience. If she is not a beggar why didn't she marry an old and ugly labourer, A keke rider, truck pusher or bus conductor? Oh! No! It has to be a MINISTER. You sound very naive tongue
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by nijanigga: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
RisingSun1:
The acronym "IPOB" is now given every Yoruba man sleepless nights.

Wetin concern IPOB with Edo politics and Edo 2016 Elections?

Pls you should also blame IPOB for your inability to impregnate your wife.
IPOB vituperation, so children or child must follow every marriage. Yeye.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by fireforfire: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
No smoke witout faya.....
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by wiseoneking: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:

IPOB are cursed bastards
You are suffering from IPOBolosis. You cant shut your mouth from ipob. Are they the people that made your region poor?

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by samchem(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
see u...d truth will soon unravel
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Zuki1869: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Every rumor has some truth in it...!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by Diaryofnaija: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
otiigba1:
keep telling yourself that you may just start believing it. But i don't, there is no love there, that marriage is just for convenience. If she is not a beggar why didn't she marry an old and ugly labourer, A keke rider, truck pusher or bus conductor? Oh! No! It has to be a MINISTER. You sound very naive tongue

Jesu! So u don't know Oshiomole is a governor? undecided

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by coesheya(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Behind any rumour, there must be an element of Truth.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by otiigba1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Diaryofnaija:

Jesu! So u don't know Oshiomole is a governor? undecided
NO! I don't live in nigeria, a governor? Well then that confirms me suspicion of that marriage she is hoping to inherit his money.( Loot) smiley

I don't even know or heard of these people was just following the story tongue
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Dismisses Divorce Rumours by ministeriallist: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
"Iara said she is currently enjoying her marriage and that there was no reason to divorce her husband."
Abeg enjoy your marriage. No mind bad belle people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos) / Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.