Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? (1084 Views)

Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by Stephenben(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Guys and girls. What can you notice about this picture. Look very well and give your views on what is in this Teju and wife's pic

Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by INTROVERT(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pic nko
Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by Emac34: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin Lol..his Mr man is trying to get some connectioncheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by Brighfuture(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
SHE'S PREGNANT...
Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by kilokeys(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boners shocked

OMG.. She wucked o.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by flokii: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
his d*ck is hard..

d wife is pretty & hot... really

1 Like

Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by Stephenben(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Imidiately i saw d pic, i noticed it. Bt my question is.. Shebi he hz felt it 2 much.. Y wuld he stil b getin high wen she jz used ha ass 2 rest on it? Wat if she nw rubbed it, wat wuld apun dere at d photoshoot? Wuld he jz bend his wife ova nd stat bangin as he cnt control it.. Lol
Re: What Do You Notice In This Picture Of Mr Teju And His Wife? by OCTAVO: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Posts NAKED Selfie Online / Peter Okoye Of P-square Exposes It All In This New Interview ( A Must Read) / Angry Wizkid Smashed A Microphone To Pieces At The Ghana Music Awards Soundcheck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.