Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? (1490 Views)

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Guys Have U Ever Cried For A Lady Or Girlfriend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Guys have you in anytime in your life cried because of love? you know that moment when emotions takes over you and you just started crying becaus of him or her, wats your experience?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Say wetin happen... na winch? angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Shortly after nkechi broke up wth me as regards cult related issues cos she was scared of her life wth me in ekosodin in uniben after discovering that I was on a wanted list and plus she discovered a gun right in my room of which I concealed from her successfully for two years, but that fateful day I jus don't know wat happened I was careless he saw it and left immediately wth fear cos the sight of the gun confirmed wat she had been hearing and she jus left wth tears then I followered her all the way to ring road and knelt down on the road to beg her wth tears in my eyes and people surrounding us shortly afterwards ,after she left me my world began to crumble b4 my very eyes,buh thank God I don recover!cos dat was 2010, irisked my life dat day, wat if I got shot by rival gangs!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
bros say d truth and stop lying, me i have cried o, infact i cried like a baby playing west life unbreakable.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
Shortly after nkechi broke up wth me ekosodin in uniben and I followed her all the way to ring road and knelt down on the road to beg her wth people surrounding shortly after,my world began to crumble b4 my very eyes,buh thank God I don recover!cos dat was 2010
sorry bro i can imagine how u felt but we thank GOD its in the past.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
bros say d truth and stop lying, me i have cried o, infact i cried like a baby playing west life unbreakable.
whch one be say d truth? Abi na u make me to cry or what?

Hw man go dey cry because of love na.. who does dat!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
whch one be say d truth? Abi na u make me to cry or what?

Hw man go dey cry because of love na.. who does dat!
ok o just wait till u find estharfabian on my bed.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
ok o just wait till u find estharfabian on my bed.
mcheew.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by cruzita(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
if u love someone so much and the person leaves u ,no matter how strong u are ,if u remember the sweet moments both of u shared ,U MUST CRY

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
if u love someone so much and the person leaves u ,no matter how strong u are ,if u remember the sweet moments both of u shared ,U MUST CRY
writing from experience?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Young03(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
Shortly after nkechi broke up wth me as regards cult related issues cos she was scared of her life wth me in ekosodin in uniben after discovering that I was on a wanted list and plus she discovered a gun right in my room of which I concealed from her successfully for two years, but that fateful day I jus don't know wat happened I was careless he saw it and left immediately wth fear cos the sight of the gun confirmed wat she had been hearing then I followered her all the way to ring road and knelt down on the road to beg her wth tears in my eyes and people surrounding us shortly afterwards ,my world began to crumble b4 my very eyes,buh thank God I don recover!cos dat was 2010, irisked my life dat day, wat if I got shot by rival gangs!

u made a mistake, u 4 carry her enter dt place wey mallams dey change dollars near bob izuama park. Show her dollar, she go succumb

bt wait oo, y cult full benin like dt
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by jonaifame22(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Young03:

u made a mistake, u 4 carry her enter dt place wey mallams dey change dollars near bob izuama park. Show her dollar, she go succumb

bt wait oo, y cult full benin like dt
lol!well na so I meet am o!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Glo4issy(f): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I know your type
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
When i cried few days ago, It was not just because of her, it was about life in general. Never knew the tears will dropped but it did. #movingon
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Glo4issy:
I know your type
Oh, lecture me please
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Young03(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
lol!well na so I meet am o!

hmm
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Ajibel(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yup. The day she pranked me that she kissed a guy. I cry sotey I no eat supper. She con call back later say na joke angry

grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecidedCry sef is small. I have wept,wailed,howl,bawl,anything you can think of that is worse than cry all for one idiot.
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by pbs4real(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
undecidedCry sef is small. I have wept,wailed,howl,bawl,anything you can think of that is worse than cry all for one idiot.
hahaha,if the guy cum nw,u no go rest ooh. . Cos that luv wld always be dre. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes once. After a girl I dated, loved and cared for roughly 5yrs (Around 1997-2002) confessed to me she had someone else. I felt it was because I was still
a student then and the guy had money...It tore me apart and believe me, I cried and even became sick for close to 2 months.
She later came to beg but I walked her out of my parents house in front of my mum. I told her I didn't want to see her again...

Fast forward to 4 years ago. She surprised me by calling me on phone after relocating 3 times. How she got my contact I didn't know and never bothered
to ask. She called to ask for a favour if her HUSBAND TO BE (A FRIEND) could come stay in my house for some days (he had a bank training)
since I lived alone in a whole compound and u can guess my response to her...CAPITAL NO and I cut the call on her angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by missKiffy(f): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Never have
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Fumiex(f): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
I cried for love wen my bf, the reason I smile, relocated from Benin to lag o. after one week e came bk to c me o (around Nov 2015). since den I haven't seen him face to face but we still communicate but there is nothing like being with someone u love
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
Shortly after nkechi broke up wth me as regards cult related issues cos she was scared of her life wth me in ekosodin in uniben after discovering that I was on a wanted list and plus she discovered a gun right in my room of which I concealed from her successfully for two years, but that fateful day I jus don't know wat happened I was careless he saw it and left immediately wth fear cos the sight of the gun confirmed wat she had been hearing. I risked my life dat day, wat if I got shot by rival gangs!
Bross I hail oh. So you na confam ogbonge cultist shocked shocked

*dobales for him* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by raziboi(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
mine wasn't funny..... De gal mean dieeees
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by mayorjosh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
the day my ex broke up with me for no tangible reason...and it was over the phone again...later found out she left me for another guy...i cried ehn ...but ive recovered and took q break from relationships(still on the break tho)
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by kingDELE(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
funny comments above me.
i av neva cried 4 love .
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by jonaifame22(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Rollar post=42658649]
Bross I hail oh. So you na confam ogbonge cultist shocked shocked

*dobales for him* lipsrsealed[ ur bizzy body no go gree u rest!
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2016
cc lalasticlala,mynd44 front page
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by firstking01(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
I haven't sha
Re: Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
ur bizzy body no go gree u rest!
Jesus! Abeg I no wan rest oh, life still dey sweet me shocked shocked

*scales fence and jumps into lagoon*

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Why Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic / Help! Konji Has Given Me Super Power. / Use Tinder To Find New Friends, Dates And Potential Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.