Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) (27552 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by OLADD: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
kuuljay:
ad their spokes person I suggest you ask your Jonah and family to go to court ,shikena!!!

The same way their master (Buhari) asked his certificate scandal accusers to "stay in the court"?
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by kaikubura: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Power is powerful. grin
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:

Go over that documentary again (if you have access to it) and tell us any one of the allegations that's not true.

You and your type are the problem on Nigeria and the world at large angry angry
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by OLADD: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2016
CecyAdrian:

You and your type are the problem on Nigeria and the world at large angry angry

Nope. You're one of the zombies who always shy away from the truth. Your sentimental reasoning is not only a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress, it's the main causative factor for poverty and oppression in the world.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Progressive01(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental and Radio Continental) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

This is a country where evil is celebrated than good. Bola Tinubu, enjoy your political manipulations while it last. Every Lagosian can attest to the veracity of all the facts contained in that AIT documentary.
Whenever I see your moniker, I feel what is written there is **** until I read it, like, five time.

**** the apology wasn't voluntary, it was a settlement. A case was lodged against them in court and instead of allowing it run its full hug, the management of DAAR deemed it more helpful to themselves to have the case against them withdrawn by the complainant while they issued the aforementioned apology.

Did the Ineffectual Buffoon take anyone to court??

Now, do whatever you can to wake your brain up and read and, most importantly, understand what I just wrote.

Even anonimi (of all people) sounds more intelligent than you.

3 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by tomzman: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
He who laughs last laughs best. But Tinubu fall my hand sha. I would have loved to see Dokpesi auction all his property. Shameless fool. Kuje prison dey reset person brain sha.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by stevesteve07: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
It's 2016, what can you buy with 1k?

3litres of fuel?
Airtime?
One day lunch?
A cheap bottle of wine?
Pedicure or Manicure?
250mb Data? .E.t.c .....just for one time use or consumption right?

What if I told you 1k can get you, 200k in two weeks and 2m in 4weeks....am talking about facts and figures.

Decide for yourself to waste or Use your 1k.
if u re interested just reply with the word inside the bracket below
(Ask me how?)
to my whatsapp no 08035237748
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by evesdon4u: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
It was only a matter of time before they went back to lick their vomit...
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by ministeriallist: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Mosesoly:
just imagine,if jonathan had won the election,it is very very certain,this apology would not have been tendered....
Sure! We live in a country where you [mis]use your power while it lasts. Our politicians are all opportunists.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by OLADD: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Whenever I see your moniker, I feel what is written there is **** until I read it, like, five time.

**** the apology wasn't voluntary, it was a settlement. A case was lodged against them in court and instead of allowing it run its full hug, the management of DAAR deemed it more helpful to themselves to have the case against them withdrawn by the complainant while they issued the aforementioned apology.

Did the Ineffectual Buffoon take anyone to court??

Now, do whatever you can to wake your brain up and read and, most importantly, understand what I just wrote.

Even anonimi (of all people) sounds more intelligent than you.

Firstly, I can bet it with you that none of your family members will attain the height of that "ineffectual Buffon" before their extinction.

Secondly, you made a mess of your education by alluding out-of-court settlement to suggest admittance of guilt. Dokpesi had to take that decision to avoid unnecessary distraction to his business knowing how harrowing litigations can be in Nigeria. Get informed!

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Torenzi: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Jaganban is too compassionate; & that is y he will rule forever. A ki ni ahun; ka niyi
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by alexlee50: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Apology or no apology, people will see tinubu for what he represents
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Toosure70: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Twale! Jagaban of Africa. Forgive them, for the know not what they did.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by ariyike23(f): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:

Firstly, I can bet it with you that none of your family members will attain the height of that "ineffectual Buffon" before their extinction.

Secondly, you made a mess of your education by alluding out-of-court settlement to suggest admittance of guilt. Dokpesi had to take that decision to avoid unnecessary distraction to his business knowing how harrowing litigations can be in Nigeria. Get informed!

you are right my dear, even at first,the parties refused to settle out of trial,in fact cmc had been closed and the case was transferred to the cj for re assignment to a trial judge,i was surprised yest wen i learnt of d settlement. Dokpesi knows its nt good for business,litigation can drain one"s pocket,and it can be soo long.. This apology will be aired thrice a week for 3 weeks o think.cnt fully remember again
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by FuckTheMod: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
iykebest1:
They should run a full page advert in video format in two of the national dailies . Yes I knw what am saying.

Lol!

You don go smoke that thing again abi grin
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by maestroz: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
now I know dokpesi gat no balls
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by TheAdvocate(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016
skademzy:
Alternative Dispute Resolution... I only pity those lawyers who thought they could make millions out of the case as OYO is their case as it stand now. Millions saved and yet, purpose achieved... Tinubu my man anytime, this's how you make your enemies say yeee yee cheesy

Who runs ADR? Yu don't even know what ADR is and yu are spewing hatred for lawyers here. 1st of all, lawyers are paid whether or not the case is heard on the merit upto judgment, whether withdrawn, settled thru ADR etc. In fact, a lawyer is paid even where the case of his client fails or not. The only thing saved here is the precious judicial time, the parties gets along in future and lawyer's case dairies decongested. If yu must know, that lawyer will get more briefs from DAAR and Tinubu's lawyer will get more too. The judge will also speak well about the 2 counsels involved in the case.
Anyway yu look at it, the lawyers gets their millions.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by amoduganja: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere!! We already know the truth whether Tinubu is a thief or not apology or no apology.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Enesi47: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:
Je believe pas this story. Where is Dokpesi's signature or the video.
ode! Better go turn on your TV on AIT channel, is on their news headline, idiot ipod youth
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Utchman1: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2016
This is like someone eating his vomit. What a whimp Dokpesi is.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by simpleseyi: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
DAAR Communications just ate its words, the same way Olisah Metuselah ate its words in EFCC custody.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:

Nope. You're one of the zombies who always shy away from the truth. Your sentimental reasoning is not only a stumbling block to Nigeria's progress, it's the main causative factor for poverty and oppression in the world.

You and your type are the problem with Nigeria and the world at large, Rant all u want, because your rant alone proves the obvious truth, Wailer.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by zurine(f): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2016
wow
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by horlus(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
He who laughs last has the best laugh. cheesy
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Ryabcool(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental, Radio Continental etc) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

This is a country where evil is celebrated than good. Bola Tinubu, enjoy your political manipulations while it last. Every Lagosian can attest to the veracity of all the facts contained in that AIT documentary.
stop your barking and tell Jonathan to take him to court if he can't stand the insult. Tinubu didn't complain on social media, he went straight to court. Tell your ineffectual buffoon to do the same or keep quiet
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by shaqhead: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental, Radio Continental etc) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

Oga instead of shouting urself hoarse in here....tell GEJ to take Tinubu to court and lets watch how it ends. Simple!
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by SHAIBULIAR: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
so they have finally eaten their vomit?shame shame shame on Daar communications.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tinubu! mhen you are a bad guy!!!
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by iykebest1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Lol!
You don go smoke that thing again abi grin
hehehehe.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Zalza: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jagaban of Africa...... U too much
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by MrPresident1: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
You stoop to conquer, lose little skirmishes to win major battles, to win the war, you must present the appearance of weakness especially if your opponent presently holds upper ground.

It will not end here.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by sweetgala(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:
Tinubu is leading one of his political enemies by 1 goal, by the time code of conduct tribunal will be done with saraki the goal will be doubled.

I don't see Saraki lasting June 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000 / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time / Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.