Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl (54916 Views)

"I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / End Time: See What 15year Old Girl Posted On Facebook (pics + Video) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
dovelike:

And am not in-te-res-ted tongue
cheeeeiiiiiiiiii grin cheesy..... mess up. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mamatee07:

As someone has said if women in hijab still get raped then what do you suggest women wear since you think the solution is dressing. Also for those raping 6months old baby, abeg what should we wear for babies shocked Also there is absolutely nothing to sugest that this poor girl was dressed "indecently" and yet that didn't protect her.
English, ts jst simple english.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by jstriker442(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

I had to quote this again ..
I feel like taking the screen shot sef... Only a wise man will say this..it should be shared to others..

PS; the girl in the op is a devil for tempting an innocent man to rape her, she definitely dressed indecently.. She even got paid,at least the man was nice enough..What man wouldn't rape such a girl.. Well, jstriker wouldn't..

Now that have pretended to agree with your j
foolishness, can we let peace reign.. I give up sir
even if ur head was opened up nd filled wit knowledge, ts clear u'd sti be dull. Live ur life by blaming others ok.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
quivah:

Lol just a simple question.. And you are already blowing up... Loool

grin
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by AfroKnight: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
cococandy:
Rapist apologist.
Monkey

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by henrybomb(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hardeyghold:

http://www.punchng.com/tricycle-rider-gave-me-n200-after-raping-me-15-year-old-victim/
I wonder y some group of men decides to rape a minor..if ur brokos dey itch u den go to d ashy and vent ur feelings
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2016
freecocoa:
Actually, whatever point you wanted to make got lost in wishing that some persons be raped, but yea, it's your opinion as callous as it is.

Thank you very much, dear Pastor.
Re: I Was Given N200 After Been Raped - 15year Old Girl by Tobyshegz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Before incident...the nigga was like "every sex was a hit back-to-back.. from Shade to Nkem..
.Iyalaya anybody!!...Raping ti take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.