Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,427 members, 7,920,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Appreciation Letter From Betterpikin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Appreciation Letter From Betterpikin (539 Views)

A Letter From Comedian Big Khali To Davido / Letter From Son To Father / Na By Force To Marry( Hillarious Wedding Appreciation Speech By The Groom) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Letter From Betterpikin by betterpikin28(f): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Yesterday was my birthday and I asked people to show some love to a sis , funny thing was that some people actually took there time to wish me happy birthday ,some liked,some shared and Some viewed.
Am using this medium to appreciate those who made HBD comments.....God will pick up ur calls.
To those who liked and shared____you have kind heart by not wanting a sisters heart to break. God will bless you.
Ehn ehn, to the viewers.... I don't know if you re human,robot or ghost.am sure you must be ghost even robot are nice.if you don't have any thing to say or add must you view?
You guys re just too much on niaraland.you better change ur ways because this is a new year oo,Am telling you now.(I know you will still view)
Anyways we love you,thank you all and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: Drunk Charges / That Moment / See This New Album Released By Mr Presido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.