Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] (1587 Views)

Renowned Nollywood Actor Begs Rochas For His Christmas Statue / Favour Of The Year / Hilarious Church Handbill: Bet9ja Must Favour My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] by Ekiti360(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Some people prefer to go to the jungle to fight a lion than allow their spouse go through the phones..

...and here is how a guy reacted to the encounter between the husband and wife. Lols!

http://yarnvibes.com/lol-wife-begs-husband-favour-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2016
hahahaahahaha

funny
Re: LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm a lady. not funny angry
Re: LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] by Emodeee: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
So are you trying to support and promote promiscuity?
Re: LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] by tasceige(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
onyefin:
hahahaahahaha

funny

Very funny, Boss Oyefin we need to talk, kinda urgent if you don't mind. Thanks smiley
Re: LOL! Wife Begs Her Husband For A Favour... [photos] by iykekelvins(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol.. Sister go. Thru my phone

You'd only see that I'm faithful cool

(1) (Reply)

When She Says Her Father Is An Importer And Exporter Of Generator With Proof / 14 Kids you're Probably Glad Aren't Yours / Any Man Gonna Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.