Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? (1052 Views)

This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? by willywasco(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Sixteen-year-old Kaylan Mahomes recently posted a picture on Instagram that has the world scratching its collective head. The photo featured her twin, Kyla, and their mother. However, the three look so much alike that everyone is still trying to figure out which is which! Can YOU tell?

"Even people who I know personally still don't know who's the mommy," Kaylan tells HLN.

Source http://nigerianpilot.com/can-you-find-the-mom-in-this-family-photo/

Re: Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
NOOOOO, We dont want to undecided
Re: Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? by Google63(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
extreme left
Re: Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? by willywasco(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Are u sure ?
Re: Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? by Ginaz(f): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Ya, the one with the stripe top, at the extreme left.

1 Like

Re: Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? by omostar: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2016
The one at the extreme left.

(1) (Reply)

The Mother Of My Children Wants To Come Back Pls Help / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / 9 Female Qualities That Makes Men Propose Fast. A Must Read For All Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.