Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,108 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? (932 Views)

IPOB Members Crying On The Road Like Mad People VIDEO / Are There Laws Protecting "Mad People" In Nigeria? / ALERT: Terrorists Now Disguising As ‘mad People’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by thatsmartgirl(f): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2016

How many times have you seen a mad person on the street or any corner around and helped with anything?

Mad people are still humans like we are. It's not there fault that they found themselves in such am ugly condition, only God knows why!

Personally, I feel the Government should do something serious about these mad people going round without any help from anyone. Some even go to the extent of starving to death.

Please, when next you find any mad person around, try to help them for once. You would not know what they are going through until you taste being mad for just a minute.

madness

CAUTION: Some mad people are more harsh than even a Bull Dog. Be very careful how you relate to them.

#MadPeopleNeedHelp

Enjoy your day.

Source: http://www.shoutnaija.com/2016/02/6529/
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by DaBullIT(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Mad people like the ones with Latest blackberry phones and 600k in cash ?

La help La regret,

A genuine insane person should be helped whenever it's convenient but don't make it a hobby unless of course if he/she is your relative

That brings me to a question, Just yesterday i was reading on what'sapp

Don't they have mad men in the north ? Only in S.W in most cases will you see several crazy people roaming the streets

Having lived in the North , i couldn't help but think and think, Uptill now i do not remember ever seeing a craze man in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by UltimateDaniel(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mad People Really need our Help
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by DrayZee: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
And how do you propose we help them?
I don't know of any psychiatric hospital anywhere. And if there is, it should be their job to take mentally unstable people off the streets, don't you think?
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by UltimateDaniel(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
DrayZee:
And how do you propose we help them?
I don't know of any psychiatric hospital anywhere. And if there is, it should be their job to take mentally unstable people off the streets, don't you think?
Are you in lagos @Drayzee? If yes, I would direct u soon...
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by asadike(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
mad people ke? If i see them,i dey pick race or cross to d other side biko.
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by thatsmartgirl(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2016
asadike:
mad people ke? If i see them,i dey pick race or cross to d other side biko.
That's too funny
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by asadike(f): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2016
thatsmartgirl:

That's too funny
not funny my dear. I once ran into one of them who suddenly tap my boobs and burst out laughing
Re: Photos: Do You Care For Mad People? by thatsmartgirl(f): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
asadike:
not funny my dear. I once ran into one of them who suddenly tap my boobs and burst out laughing
Gushhhh... you can't be serious
I really understand how embarrassing it u felt

(1) (Reply)

Innoson CEO Present Vehicles To National Assembly.pics / Nigerian Army Kills More Boko Haram Insurgents And Rescue Hostages (PHOTOS) / We Will Bombard Nigeria Oil, If Soldiers Are Not Withdrawn From Our Creeks Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.