Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet (1296 Views)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / Hilarious And Sarcastic Photoshoped Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure. / Funny Photoshoped Photos Of PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by nze4al(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Lols I can’t stop laughing some people are wicked o!

Falling asleep at work while on the clock is bad enough, but having co-workers around when it happens, is far worse. The entire office decided to snap a group picture together while this person was in dream land. Shortly after, the image was posted into a Reddit “Photoshop Battle” thread, and a plethora of digitally altered images ensued, ranging from a simple face swap to full-on cartoon placements. Continue reading to see them all.

More @ https://techmzy./2016/02/06/guy-falls-asleep-at-work-and-co-workers-upload-picture-to-internet-photoshopped-images-ensue%f0%9f%98%81%f0%9f%98%82/

Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by INTROVERT(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Made my day....

Lalasticlala this is truly funny.
Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by nze4al(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
More

Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by Cholls(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2016
my brother if na naija dem go sey na the witch wey dey im village dey follow am.
Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by timmilehin(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
That is lalasticlala at work.
Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by daveP(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Naija version not far away. Sleep is sweet, especially TKO kind.
Re: Guy Falls Asleep At Work And Co-workers Photoshoped &upload Picture To Internet by Qualer: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Adufetohposh:
cheesy

this Adufe is too posh for my liking!! cool

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Phd In Photography / Why Is SUYA Sold @ NIGHT? / Try This Optical Illusion And You Will Be Amazed (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.