Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,474 members, 7,914,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" (1008 Views)

Daily Jokes With Nairaland (photos) / When Your Crush Says She Likes People Who Dress Big (pic) / The Comment With No Likes Get 50 Pounds On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" by borie4u(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
I have always wonder why the craze for like and share on nairaland. Some beg for like n share on dia birthday while others say if u believe that bihari will turn one naira to one dollar click like otherwise click share. At the end of the day what do they do with the like and share accumulated.
Do they get paid for it by seun osewa? Does it add to their bank account or grade point since it mostly student that do that . seriously someone should tell me the benefit of the like and share.
Moderators over to u. Let this get to those concerned
Re: What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" by Gabaleve(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
FTC
Re: What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" by Codyt(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't just ubdunderstand them. In fact the topic Should've been "what do you do with nairaland likes, shares and FTC". The poster above me tho.... Smh
Re: What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" by Donald3d(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
It boosts their "reputation" grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" by abuaoyen(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cook am chop
Re: What Do You Do With Nairaland "Likes"n"share" by Kennitrust(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
it makes you feel interacting. atlas, not bad

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Sun By Roasted Nigerians [pics] / Picture Of The Day / Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.