Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding (943 Views)

First Day I Had A Job / Oh I Wish I Had A Dad Like This / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding by DavidTheGeek: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
My fiancee and I love each other
very well. We plan to get married soon.

One day she visited, we had a little
misunderstanding. For me to teach her a small lesson, i concluded that i wont call her on phone for 4days.

3 days passed, i didn't call her and she didn't care to call me nor text. I became worried and was meditating "Does it mean she doesn't want me again? She no longer miss me. Not even a text. No! this unlike her. I can't afford to lose her, I think i should better stop all this nonsense and call her before it becomes too late"

As i was still medicating, my phone ranged and behold it was her calling. I became relieved with so much joy in my heart. In order not to make it look as if i had been waiting for her to call first, i ignored the call. 5min later, she called again and i ignored it. She called 10 consecutive times but i ignored all. She then sent me a text "Baby am sorry, please forgive me. I love u". My head got swollen after reading the text. But still no reply from me. She sent another text and Series of them throughout the day and at night but i ignored all. I was just waiting for tomorrow which will make it 4days before i will give her a reply.

The 4th day came, and i was about calling her before i received another text from her: "Hi baby, I have called you more than 30times with about 15 text messages but you ignored all. I will call you for the last time now. And if you don't answer, then its OVER between us. And please don't bother to call me later because i will NEVER EVER accept you again."

As soon as i finished reading the text, her call came in. I hurriedly press the answer button but the phone kept on ringing. I pressed again, no way. That's when it was dawn on me that my phone was hanging. I pressed and pressed and pressed but no response.

Out of frustration, i hit the phone on the floor.

Guess the name of the phone i was
using?
Re: My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding by Donald3d(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
My fiancee and I love each other
very well. We plan to get married soon.

One day she visited, we had a little
misunderstanding. For me to teach her a small lesson, i concluded that i wont call her on phone for 4days.

3 days passed, i didn't call her and she didn't care to call me nor text. I became worried and was meditating "Does it mean she doesn't want me again? She no longer miss me. Not even a text. No! this unlike her. I can't afford to lose her, I think i should better stop all this nonsense and call her before it becomes too late"

As i was still medicating, my phone ranged and behold it was her calling. I became relieved with so much joy in my heart. In order not to make it look as if i had been waiting for her to call first, i ignored the call. 5min later, she called again and i ignored it. She called 10 consecutive times but i ignored all. She then sent me a text "Baby am sorry, please forgive me. I love u". My head got swollen after reading the text. But still no reply from me. She sent another text and Series of them throughout the day and at night but i ignored all. I was just waiting for tomorrow which will make it 4days before i will give her a reply.

The 4th day came, and i was about calling her before i received another text from her: "Hi baby, I have called you more than 30times with about 15 text messages but you ignored all. I will call you for the last time now. And if you don't answer, then its OVER between us. And please don't bother to call me later because i will NEVER EVER accept you again."

As soon as i finished reading the text, her call came in. I hurriedly press the answer button but the phone kept on ringing. I pressed again, no way. That's when it was dawn on me that my phone was hanging. I pressed and pressed and pressed but no response.

Out of frustration, i hit the phone on the floor.

Guess the name of the phone i was
using?
Nokia 3310 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,Take heart bro grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding by DavidTheGeek: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Donald3d:
Nokia 3310 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,Take heart bro grin grin grin

grin
Re: My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
its a pity that a pity cannot pity a pity,,,grin if a pity pity a pity,grin a pity will fall into a pit grin
Re: My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding by DavidTheGeek: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
its a pity that a pity cannot pity a pity,,,grin if a pity pity a pity,grin a pity will fall into a pit grin

lol
Re: My Fiancee And I Had A Little Misunderstanding by abuaoyen(f): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sagem

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Cause Of The Heat I Am Experiencing? / Photo: Epic Conversation Between Amazon And A Customer / How Nigerian Celebrities Would Have Lived Their Secondary School Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.