Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,787 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) (868 Views)

Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) by 247tops(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Any dog would have eaten the baby but GOD is a merciful God. The Street dog found the newly born baby after it was thrown out in the street, the dog took the new born baby in its mouth without hurting it and put it in the front of someone’s house and went away. The baby is alive and in good health.

Source: http://247tops..com.ng/2016/02/photo-dog-returns-newly-born-baby-found.html

3 Likes

Re: Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
OMG!
I cringed at the sight of this. Humans are gradually losing their humanity. An animal saving a child a woman/mother discarded?

Mehn, I totally lack words.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
stall news... i even posted it last year
Re: Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) by DonBobes(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
247tops:
Any dog would have eaten the baby but GOD is a merciful God. The Street dog found the newly born baby after it was thrown out in the street, the dog took the new born baby in its mouth without hurting it and put it in the front of someone’s house and went away. The baby is alive and in good health.

Source: http://247tops..com.ng/2016/02/photo-dog-returns-newly-born-baby-found.html

Wat Chisos,
Wait m dreaming.
Dis wuld hv Bn meal for ds dog thot,
God is wonderful though!
Re: Dog Returns Newly Born Baby Found On The Street (pictured) by Baroba(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tomorrow somebody will call this sort of dog Ekuke...
Wonderful news, God is great..

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Benue State University Students As Hyena Escapes From Zoo / Pls I Need Dog Feed Composition / Please Help A First Time Dog Owner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.