Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

"My Mum Advised Me To Marry At 25" - Starboy Signee L.a.x - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mum Advised Me To Marry At 25" - Starboy Signee L.a.x (651 Views)

Singer L.A.X Completes NYSC (Photo) / ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz / Paul Okoye On Where Lucy Iheonyechoro-Ugorji, His New Signee Is From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum Advised Me To Marry At 25" - Starboy Signee L.a.x by theshaderoom: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Starboy Music Act, L.A.X, in an interview with Punch Newspaper has revealed that his mother had adviced him to get married at the age of 25

The singer who came to limelight with his single Ginger, in which he featured his label owner and boss says he isn't ready for marriage, hence he would not be tying the knots at 25 after all.

Tge 23-years old music act, born Damilola Afolabi to the home of haulage millionaire and Sifax group boss, Taiwo Afolabi, says he won't be heeding to his mum's advise.

'My mother once told me to get married by the time I am 25 but seriously, I don’t want to rush into it so that I won’t rush out,' he said.
Source - http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/mum-advised-me-to-marry-at-25-starbor.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "My Mum Advised Me To Marry At 25" - Starboy Signee L.a.x by theshaderoom: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nah wah o
Re: "My Mum Advised Me To Marry At 25" - Starboy Signee L.a.x by tpiar: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
no rush, he still has 15 to 20 or more years to look around if he wants.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Beaks Protocols, He Meets President Buhari.. / Olajumoke Don Enter Yahoo News O! / OAP, Freeze Knew The Naira Would Fall Against Dollar And Was Prepared For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.