Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,688 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? (3505 Views)

Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash / Is It Possible For ATM To Dispense Cash After You Are Gone? Any Such Experience? / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
I want to find out if I can use my pay one e'er card to withdraw in dollars...One dude made a passing comment about an atm machine in eko hotels and another one at zenith bank that pays out in dollars in another thread

tranxo godmother initialize ymodulus mk82 doyinisaac semid4lyf
Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by immortalcrown(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
The one in no. 1 Dasuki street in Umbrella Avenue in Aso Rock LGA dispenses only Dollar notes. If you doubt it, visit PDP Region in the Federal Republic of CBN. To easily locate the LGA, ply Transformation express way. Please, avoid officers of Change on your way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by amunkita(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sure that ATM must be located in Dasuki prison cell....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by doyinisaac(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
tooltip:
I want to find out if I can use my pay one e'er card to withdraw in dollars...One dude made a passing comment about an atm machine in eko hotels and another one at zenith bank that pays out in dollars in another threadf
grin grin how I wish it was true,...
Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm, see comments.
Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by elderken(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hahhahhahahahhaha Atm ni Dollar ko.
Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by NairaLux(f): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
immortalcrown:
The one in no. 1 Dasuki street in Umbrella Avenue in Aso Rock LGA dispenses only Dollar notes. If you doubt it, visit PDP Region in the Federal Republic of CBN. To easily locate the LGA, ply Transformation express way. Please, avoid officers of Change on your way.

Kileleyi? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? by Earthstorms(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
I want to find out if I can use my pay one e'er card to withdraw in dollars...One dude made a passing comment about an atm machine in eko hotels and another one at zenith bank that pays out in dollars in another thread

tranxo godmother initialize ymodulus mk82 doyinisaac semid4lyf

There are many ATM paying out in dollars.

Just visit any ATM in the US, you will get paid in dollars.

You can also cash Zimbabwe dollars from any ATM in Zimbabwe.

But if you want to cash dollars in Nigeria, then transfer the money to your dollar domiciliary account, go to your bank and withdraw it over the counter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Loosing Money To Bet Daily Check Here / The Best Ziplock Bags To Get In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.