Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,570 members, 7,941,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa (1522 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by jimmoh: 1:53am On Jul 03, 2009
Funke akindeld aka jenifa has recently concluded moves to sue naija top notch producer id cabasa to court for copyright.id cabasa bad sharp guy recently recorded a song with tu fat titled suliya i have heard d song and i can say it is tight.The song shows his creativity but almost all slangs used in jenifa movie was also used in d song that is wot got mrs jenifa annoyed and decided to sue him to court.i think they should both settle their whala because d song is gonna gain a lot of airplay.what do you guys think
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2009
jimmoh:

Funke akindeld aka jenifa has recently concluded moves to sue naija top notch producer id cabasa to court for copyright.id cabasa bad sharp guy recently recorded a song with tu fat titled suliya i have heard d song and i can say it is tight.The song shows his creativity but almost all slangs used in jenifa movie was also used in d song that is wot got mrs jenifa annoyed and decided to sue him to court.i think they should both settle their whala because d song is gonna gain a lot of airplay.what do you guys think

lol, na waooo grin
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by oyinda3(f): 4:16am On Jul 03, 2009
it's id cabasa and amplified crew. who is tu fat??
yea i like the song lol it's old sef. from late last yr or early january because that's when i downloaded it

and there is another jenifa song but it wasn't as memorable to me as the id cabasa/amplified crew one.

btw u need to post a source
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by romsky: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2009
na wa o
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by darne(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2009
nawa ooo abi na wa oo angry angry
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by ikamefa(f): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2009
its all about the benjamins babee! grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by whiteroses(f): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2009
haba why copy my gurl mehn suliatu ken ayetoro ken they can't be two now grin, i hope she wins the case
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by londoner: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2009
I dont believe the story, did Funke Akinyele actually write the script or is she just the actress? If she did not write the script she does not own the copyrite, neither can she sue anyone for using the "slang" from the movie.

Original link please Jimmoh.
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by whiteroses(f): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
londoner funke akindele is d writer, owner and everything she's a super woman she does everything, she's the best yoruba actress out there
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by londoner: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2009
@Whiteroses, I stand corrected, she even owns the copyright.

Well you go Funke, the girl has her head firmly on her shoulders.
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by oyinda3(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2009
i don't believe the story sef since it's not only id cabasa that created a soundtrack out of it.

londoner:

Original link please Jimmoh.
Re: Funke Akindele Sues Id Cabasa by dominique(f): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2009
Hmmm. . . no comment.

(1) (Reply)

Elton John Becomes A Dad @ 62 / Writer-nkechi Ogbonna Accues Blogger Linda Ikeji Of Being A Secret Cult Member-d / Nas Celebrates His Daughter’s 19th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.