Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,702 members, 7,914,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches (1583 Views)

Why are fake churches More Common In Nigeria / Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues / How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by micronut(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Good morning Nlanders and happy Sunday..

I read this morning a two years story of how the Cameronian President, Paul biya shut down over 100 fake and fraudulent churches in Cameroon and I felt Nigeria more than any other country needs such measure. The height of deceit on the pulpit is becoming intolerable. Fake churches are now everywhere with all sorts of names to defraud gullible ones. I believe the fight against corruption should not only stops at the desk of the politicians but be spread to the numerous spiritual racketeers disguising as men of God.

The rising influence of fake and backslidden pastors and churches in Nigeria had caused a lot of faithful to lose faith in God especially when they discover the lies and deceits about these pastors.

Over the years, there has been series of expose on false prophets, few of which includes;

‘Nigerian Churches and the Rising Influence of Marine Spirits part 1&2’;
‘My Hero Pastor is a False Prophet parts 1&2’;
‘New Style Prophets and their Visions of Phone Numbers, Bank Details and Ladies Underwear’;

‘Backslidden Pastors and The Patronage of a Port Harcourt Based Occult Woman’ among others

Just check the name of these scam centres called churches.

A guy wrote this few years ago, "I FOUND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE NAMES OF THESE CHURCHES EXIST UNTIL SOME FRIENDS CONFIRMED SOME NAMES!

BELOW ARE THE NAMES:

Jesus OF GOD( IMO STATE)

GOD'S MENNONITE CHURCH

GUIDED MISSILES GOD CHURCH

Jesus IN THE NOW GLOBAL MINISTRY

HEALING HAS BEGUN MINISTRY

GOD'S OWN MINISTRY

THE TRUE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH

JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP (FESTAC, LAGOS)

HURRICANE MIRACLE

HEALING TSUNAMI MINISTRRY

SATAN IN TROUBLE MINISTRY

FIRE FOR FIRE MINISTRY

FIST OF FURY( NTA ROAD P/H)

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MINISTRY

THE YOKE MUST BROKE MINISTRY

FACE TO FACE MINISTRY

Jesus HEAL MINISTRY

ANGEL ON FIRE CHAPEL OF PEACE

LIQUID FIRE MINISTRY( SULEJA , NIGER STATE )

BY FIRE BY FIRE MINISTRY

HOLY FIRE OVER FLOW MINISTRIES

DAVID KILLED GOLIATH MINISTRY

HOUSE OF JEHOVAH'S PADAWANS ( TRANSAMADII P/H)

Jesus IN HIS MIGHTINESS GLOBAL MINISTRIES

OPM- OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY (P/H)

GOD IN ACTION MINISTRIES

MOVING MOUNTAIN GOSPEL CHURCH

MY BROTHER IS A CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD

FELLOWSHIP OF THE WINGS- AJAH (LANGBASA)

POWER FOUNDATION MINISTRIES - ABA

HOLY GHOST ON FIRE MINISTRIES ( ABUJA)

HIGH TENSION MINISTRIES

Jesus NEVER BLEEP UP MINISTRY (BENIN

DEVIL GO HEAR AM Jesus MINISTRY

ACCREDITED CHURCH OF GOD

CHUKWUDI AND SON EVANGELICAL MINISTRY - ABA

POWER PASS POWER CHURCH OF THE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY INCORPORATED

MINISTRY OF Unclad WIRE - BAYELSA STATE

LABORATORY CHURCH OF GOD

GO AND TELL AHAB THAT ELIJAH IS HERE MINISTRIES- BENIN

GOD IS REAL MINISTRY

FIRE BURN FIRE MINISTRIES

Jesus THE LANDLORD, WE THE RELAXING PEW MINISTRY- PORTHARCOURT

HAPPY GO LUCKY CHURCH OF ALMIGHTY GOD IN Jesus NAME AMEN- ABEOKUTA

OLD TIME RELIGION MINISTRY

STRONG HAND OF GOD MINISTRY

BEST SPOT IN THE LAND OF GOD CHURCH - APAPA

TRIGGER HAPPY MINISTRY( MOTTO: ALWAYS FIRING THE DEVIL)

KASABUBU CHURCH OF GOD- IBADAN

Jesus KNOWS HIS CHILDREN MINISTRY - BENIN

SEVEN THUNDERS OF Jesus

PERFECT CHRISTAINITY MINISTRY

ELSHADAI SHALL NOT DIE MINISTRY

I think the Cameronian approach is commendable and should be borrowed by the Nigerian govt to help flush and sanitize this spiritual fraudsters and biblical racketeers, who keep flooding the country by the day. More than anything, it should be a good riddance to bad rubbish.

#MyTake

Cc: lalasticlala, seun and OAM4J.
References;

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/fraud-fake-miracles-cameroon-shuts-down-100-pentecostal-churches/

Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2016
End time churches...
Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by Greatzeus(m): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Yeah we know there are lots of fake Pastors and miracles around ok,but how would the government know which one is fake or genuine? or is it the name of the church that makes it fake undecided
Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by cloud77: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2016
It is quite disturbing what a lot of religious houses and clerics are turning to these end days!

Imagine a Pastor climbing and riding on his church members during service, claiming that it is forbidden that his feet should touch the ground!

See pictures and the story here; http://www.voguenigeria.com/
Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by micronut(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
End time churches...

My brother, I tell you. It's worrisome.
Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by micronut(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Greatzeus:
Yeah we know there are lots of fake Pastors and miracles around ok,but how would the government know which one is fake or genuine? or is it the name of the church that makes it fake undecided

We all know them except we don't want to be truthful with ourselves. Mostly Pentecostals. The real ones knows those who had skeleton in their cupboards. Beyond the funny names, series of complain and cases are more than enough evidences to get them off the market.

They have used up, almost all the names at Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),as incorporated and profit making ventures and zero salvation objectives.
Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by Ayomivic(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Greatzeus:
yes will can identify the fake by the name of church and by their fruit. Eg by character of pastor,teaching of pastor e t c

1 Like

Re: Fraud, Fake Miracles: Why Nigeria Govt Should Shuts Down Many Fake Churches by micronut(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Ayomivic:

yes will can identify the fake by the name of church and by their fruit. Eg by character of pastor,teaching of pastor e t c

Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

The Tower Of Babel / BREAKING NEWS : A Monstrance/ Blessed Sacrament Stolen From A Cathedral / You Anoint My Head with Oil........Psalm 23:5. (THE TRUE MEANING!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.