Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

#IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth (5194 Views)

Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Ebukaobi: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2016
IPOB youth

Show me where he called you a criminal?

If you have comprehension problems, then go and work on it

Going by the rubbish put on NL, I had to go and read his statement and he never called nigerians criminals

In fact, he gave a very important advise

Thousands of Nigerians are risking their lives to cross the Mediterranean so as to claim asylum in Europe and when they get there , once their Nigerian nationality is confirmed, their asylum application is automatically rejected

IPOB wailers twisted his words as usual because of their hatred for Buhari and opposition to the fight on corruption

Wailing IPOB ekpas

RightBoo:
[s][/s]

Buhari called you a criminal. You are here with your lifeless looking APC zombie blaming IPOB.
It seems I will buy into IPOB since is giving a lot of you goose pimples.
Rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Shinyjay:
Nigerians are so hypocritical... The rest of the world knows our reputation yet we choose to pretend that we are Saints. Isn't it high time we face our demons fair & square by admitting the truth. What the president said about Nigerians using the pretext of asylum to seek admission into those couuntries is very much true. But in the real sense no government is hunting us down but rather we are seeking financial asylum. It is a bitter pill to swallow but we must admit it. Once you've soiled your reputation,it's hard to make it look like it was before.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by alexlee50: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
tuale4u:

I was in Houston in 2013 for a training programme, i met a nigerian doing d training on self sponsorship. He has been in d US for about 5 years at dat time. He was complaining to me how companies prefer to employ Koreans, chinese, indians, vietnams and even Ghanians, Egyptians,Tunisians ahead of Nigerians. He said many Nigerians who came to US earlier have destroyed d image of Nigeria because dishonesty, corruption, stealing and cheating were more common with Nigerians when compared to people from those countries.

Yes it is true there are many Nigerians abroad who are doing legitimate business. So also there are many Chinese, Ghanians, Koreans etc doing honest business.

But when you compare d percentage of Nigerians involve in Crime to percentage of people from chinese, Ghana etc involve in crime, Nigeria case is alarming.

When you want to apply for admission online for some canada schools, they will tell you specifically that they dont accept debit or credit card from Nigeria for admission processing fee . As nigerian you have to do bank transfer.

Obama was criticise by black americans as sellout when he told them the truth in 2012 to start blaming themselves for thier problem.

http://bernardgoldberg.com/what-president-obama-left-out-of-his-talk-on-race/

Buhari never called all Nigerians abroad criminals.

#TruthIsBitter
#IamAnigerianIstandWithBuhari
it is this type of perception which the western media has planted in your head that makes you think of yourself and nigerians with low self esteem. The biggest card fraud are committed by americcans, insurance, health fraud, social security fraud are committed by people who live in western europe and america.nigerians are not criminals, change your perception
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by wirinet(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2016
RightBoo:

Are you for real at the bolded.?
Congratulations your stupidity is just second to none....

Can you contradict my theory? I can profile you based just on your view of this Buhari comment.

I can say with almost 100% accuracy that RightBoo is;
- An IPOB Youth or IPOB supporter.
- A core Igbo ( Abia or Egugu state)
- A PDP/TAN apologist
- A Jonathan till 2019 advocate.
- A supporter of Dasuki, Saraki, Metuh, Tompolo, Kanu, all suspected criminals.
- A chronic Buhari hater
- An APC hater

Please correct me if i am wrong

3 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Ebukaobi: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2016
What particular statement are u referring to??

Did you read his speech?

Or are you just going by the wailers lies on Twitter and NL ?

chriskosherbal:
I don't care about bruce intention but all I know is that MR PRESIDENT should not have made that statement, this is democracy, it is govt of the people, he should apologise to Nigerian's, because I know am not a criminal and I will never be. #i love my country#

4 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I don't care about bruce intention but all I know is that MR PRESIDENT should not have made that statement, this is democracy, it is govt of the people, he should apologise to Nigerian's, because I know am not a criminal and I will never be. #i love my country#

I believe Buhari loves Nigeria more than u do.

2 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by oduastates: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2016
I've stopped wasting my time on most Nigerians. The country is suffering from mass insanity.
transit through any foreign airport with Nigerian passport, then come back and tell us your experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by omenka(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Ebukaobi:

IPOB illiterates are not hard to spot

Can you imagine someone saying that most terrorists are from Syria?

And this IPOB is one of the people calling Buhari a dullard

Smh..
The fact he said so isn't even my problem, the problem is the people who liked the post. These guys are so damn emotional about everything and would file behind every remark aimed at insulting the president or Muslims generally. I've learnt to ignore their baseline foolishness.

Fact remains most of those tweeting on that hashtag are PDP supporters and do so not because of the statement itself but because of the person who made it. They twisted the original statement to suit their warped mindsets and made a feast out of it.

Imagine the same people agreeing with Kanu that Jesus is an idol!! Imagine an APC stalwart made that statement!! What else can't one expect of these guys??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by kodded(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Ebukaobi:

IPOB illiterates are not hard to spot

Can you imagine someone saying that most terrorists are from Syria?

And this IPOB is one of the people calling Buhari a dullard

Smh..
any one against your messiah is now ipob undecided

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Ebukaobi: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
kodded:
any one against your messiah is now
IPOB

Are most terrorists Syrians?

Olodo

3 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by juventino: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
kodded:
most terrorist are from syria but do you see Syria president shouting that all Syrians are terrorist ?

op you are a criminal not me undecided :- \

EPIC response
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by kodded(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
omenka:
The fact he said so isn't even my problem, the problem is the people who liked the post. These guys are so damn emotional about everything and would file behind every remark aimed at insulting the president or Muslims generally. I've learnt to ignore their baseline foolishness.

Fact remains most of those tweeting on that hashtag are PDP supporters and do so not because of the statement itself but because of the person who made it. They twisted the original statement to suit their warped mindsets and made a feast out of it.

Imagine the same people agreeing with Kanu that Jesus is an idol!! Imagine an APC stalwart made that statement!! What else can't one expect of these guys??
so it is safe for me to call you a criminal, not so

seun, lalasticlala and other mods take note if I call omenka a criminal you guys should not ban mė undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by drss(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
nigerians ar criminals - buari dullard. but iyam not a criminal, neither am i a nigerian.
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by omenka(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2016
kodded:
so it is safe for me to call you a criminal, not so

seun, lalasticlala and other mods take note if I call omenka a criminal you guys should not ban mė undecided
I am not a criminal and Buhari certainly didn't say everyone is a criminal. Lend yourself a brain no matter its state of decomposition and try to make sense of the world around you.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by sammyj: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you my brother. Imagine the scam and embarrassing moment during the last election period when our youths were scammed with bribes to come and protest against PMB in Chartham house without knowing why they came is this not enough to call some of us criminals in diaspora
wirinet:

Thank you for saying the truth. It is only people who has never seen an international airport that would complain about Buhari's advise to Nigerian in London. At one time Nigeria's image was so bad that no e-commerce site accepts Nigerian issued credit or debit cards, every Nigerian was viewed either as a drug dealer or internet scammer. Although things have marginally improved, there is still a lot of work to be done. Our youths in foreign lands have to learn to be engaged meaningfully and stop engaging in criminality.

The Nigerian Hypocrisy is ingrained in its culture and religion. A person that is sick is not supposed to admit he/she is sick, a sick person is supposed to say i am strong or i am well if asked about his health. Same for poverty, a poor person is supposed to reply he is rich when asked about his/her financial situation. one area where i alway have issues with my friends and families, is when i say " i have a problem ", they always tell me never to admit i have a problem, but i tell them that according to my philosophy all challenges are problems and it is solving problems that can make one great or succeed, that not having problems makes one a failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by hushuptimus: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2016
No matter what you say and no matter how you say it, AM A NIGERIAN NOT A CRIMINAL

2 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by hushuptimus: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2016
They say Nigerians are criminals and some gullible ones will support, even validate that argument. Am not a criminal, my friends aren't criminals my family and my leaders too. So I get angry when people conclude that Nigerians are criminals

1 Like

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by richeso: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2016
am very surprised APC rats are defending their own even at calling them Criminals.

if na me call president or any apc mumu criminal now una go don kill me here.. thank God na una dey accept am now say una be Criminal.
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by hushuptimus: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2016
How can a leader say his people are criminals... That means the leader too is a criminal

1 Like

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by asadike(f): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
We do call Mr president a dullard and its really affecting him coz what he is saying in essence is that he is d chief criminal and d father of all criminals since he is d president of Nigeria. kai Buhari!
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Ebukaobi: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Kai Ada

Duck mouth

asadike:
We do call Mr president a dullard and its really affecting him coz what he is saying in essence is that he is d chief criminal and d father of all criminals since he is d president of Nigeria. kai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Ebukaobi: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
hushuptimus:
How can a leader say his people are criminals... That means the leader too is a criminal

Pls show us where he said that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by asadike(f): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Kai Ada
Duck mouth
i don notice u oya dey go.
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
sammyj:
Thank you my brother. Imagine the scam and embarrassing moment during the last election period when our youths were scammed with bribes to come and protest against PMB in Chartham house without knowing why they came is this not enough to call some of us criminals in diaspora

Dont mind them
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by obasiken: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Criminal Zombies have congregated on this thread.

See them flocking like vultures on rotten meat.
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by sparrowkid: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:
Most, if not all terrorists are moslems, then permit me to call moslems terrorists. undecided
Guess common sense is not common anyway.
#IamNigerianNotaCriminal

Let's take your "common sense" a little further.
Given your comments, I know you're definitely not a moslem, isn't it?
Now where you come from majority of people there are not moslems, am I right?
Crimes are being committed by people in your place who are definitely non-moslems since you're no moslem.
So it's safe to say all of you who are non-moslems are criminals.
Now does that make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Pls show us where he said that

Thank u
Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by falseman(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mr Ebukaobi the Igbo wannabe so you created the ID to shout we Niger Deltans are not part of Biafra. Yoruba Idiot!!!!

Ebukaobi:

It is the criminal IPOB that are shouting the loudest because of guilty conscience

Most drug traffickers in Europe come from one section of Nigeria. I don't think it is too difficult to guess who they are

Yet they are the ones shouting the loudest

There is hardly any family in Anambra that has not lost a son to execution in East Asia and they are the ones denying the facts

Are you trying to say that the rest of the world don't know the level of criminality in Nigeria?

Hypocrite IPOB

IPOB are drug smugglers that's cool but Nigerians don't hold international record on drug smuggling I mean Nigerians ain't know for that worldwide. Not that I am justifying whatever I am just letting you know that what we are actually known for is internet scam and we know The Yorubas in UK are the ones giving us bad names with their credit card thefts and all that.

On the other hand Buhari should have just said all Nigerian Politicians are thieves and corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Nicur: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by Nicur: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
see how Apc is dividing Nigerians embarassed

1 Like

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by ZombieNation: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

[size=18pt]Buhari you are wrong; every Nigerian deserves asylum from your tyranny [/size]

The Christians in the north east who are facing the full brunt of Boko Haram and whose suffering is a mere "embarrassment " to Buhari's gov and claims of technical victory, deserve refuge in a foreign country since Buhari is not ready, willing or capable of protecting them.

The entire Christians in Chibok whose sufferings and pleas for help in reuniting with their lost daughters deserve asylum in a country that will protect them.

The Christians in the middle belt facing daily attacks by Fulani muslims deserve asylum from Buhari's kins men.

Dr. John Dan Fulani qualifies for asylum for being persecuted in a criminal case over statements he posted on social media condemning Buhari's blind fanatic supporters.

The Shiite population who are hounded and massacred by the Nigeria govt over their religious persuasion need to seek refuge in a country that will guarantee their freedom to practice and observe their religion without fear of discrimination and persecution.

The pro Biafran separatists whose rights to peaceful agitation is guaranteed by a UN resolution deserves asylum from Buhari's cold blooded murderous regime.

Political opponents and critics of Buhari's tyrannical and despotic regime are qualified to apply for asylum in the light of Buhari's tyranny.

Niger Delta resource activists protesting the unfair exploitation of their resources at the expense of their environment need seek asylum from Buhari's tyranny for fear that they will be labelled criminals and their communities pillaged by the Nigeria security forces on the orders of the despot himself are qualified to seek asylum from the tyrant.

So Buhari, we all qualify for asylum from your tyranny.

Re: #IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth by sparrowkid: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Shinyjay:
Nigerians are so hypocritical... The rest of the world knows our reputation yet we choose to pretend that we are Saints. Isn't it high time we face our demons fair & square by admitting the truth. What the president said about Nigerians using the pretext of asylum to seek admission into those countries is very much true. But in the real sense no government is hunting us down but rather we are seeking financial asylum. It is a bitter pill to swallow but we must admit it. Once you've soiled your reputation,it's hard to make it look like it was before.

God bless you my dear friend.
I did my postgraduate thesis on cybercrimes. Imagine that there's a particular type of fraud that is specifically named after Nigeria. In one of the seminars, a professor particularly singled me out to talk more on "Nigerian letter" because I'm a Nigerian. I was ashamed but as a Nigerian, I took responsibility for what my kinsmen did but I equally hit them hard by pointing out their own frauds.

Please I know most of you are averse to research, simply open a new tab on your browser, search "Nigerian letter" and check the results and tell me if you will not align with what the President said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki Gets Approval To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant / Why I Think Osibanjo's Heli Crash Is Fake / Importance Of Military In Democratic Government.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.