Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! (4301 Views)

The Face You Make When A Nairaland Moderator Bans You For 38years / A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter / Application To Marry My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2009
Kling Klingelingeling!

Attan - tion Attan - tion!!!

Now the Management of Nairaland wants to look for New Moderators to fill in the whatevo sec - tion which is da EMPTY! So if you are interested, please fill in the following:-

Your real Name:

Nairaland ID Name:

Your Age:

Are you Male, Female Bisexual or Gay/Lesbien:

Your Hobby:

Your Job:

Requirements to be a MODERATOR:

1) U must look handsome / pretty because Seun and the rest of the MOD's do not want to work with fugly people! To prove your beauty, please attach a photo in this thread!
2) You must know to write and spell proper pidgin english and english
3) Your momma must be a hot blooded mammal
4) U must be human
5) You must know who is Gabry cause if you dont u are not qualified!

Start applying now!!! smiley
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2009
Since Im interested and I think am pweety, than I should apply!  smiley

Your real Name: Gabry Shannon

Nairaland ID Name: Gabry

Your Age: 26

Are you Male, Female Bisexual or Gay/Lesbien: Pure Female

Your Hobby: Ehmm Ehmm Ehmmm  grin

Your Job: Ehmm Ehmm EHmmm  grin

1) U must look handsome / pretty because Seun and the rest of the MOD's do not want to work with fugly people! To prove your beauty, please attach a photo in this thread!    See ma luvly pic below!
One upon ee time, I go marry Phemour but I find out his koko be too small for ma liking so I divorce him and give Lysaa, Tyty and Teissy to him. Seem to moi they 3 no likey him as well. Too bad right! Anyway, I will collect hummer give him soon to do platik surgeri make him gain weight!
3) Your momma must be a hot blooded mammal My momma blood be 100 degree celcius. No wahala!
4) U must be human U see ma pic below u know I be human now!  grin
5) You must know who is Gabry cause if you dont u are not qualified! DUH!!! Thats me!!!!

Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by oyinda3(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2009
monkey.
well, as d admin of the whatevo section, i'll pity u and make u assistant moderator.

the search 4 moderator is still on tho. whoever is interested in having monkeygabry as personal assistant shld apply. cheesy
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by chaps09(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2009
what can be done to be one, any requirement i want to apply
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by sexyLeamon(f): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2009
chaps09:

what can be done to be one, any requirement i want to apply
I thought she just list the requirement up there
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Backagain: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2009
na real wah
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2009
Why are u guys yarning about? If u are interested, Abeg! Just fill in the form and submit picture. Is it that difficult?!?

Oyinda, Una no well oo. Am human! Hia's anotha picture of moi if you no believe

Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by romsky: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2009
Your real Name: Real Name

Nairaland ID Name: romade

Your Age: one hundred and onety one

Are you Male, Female Bisexual or Gay/Lesbien: transexual

Your Hobby: hubby

Your Job: work
Requirements to be a MODERATOR:

1) U must look handsome / pretty because Seun and the rest of the MOD's do not want to work with fugly people! To prove your beauty, please attach a photo in this thread!
3) Your momma must be a hot blooded mammal
4) U must be human
5) You must know who is Gabry cause if you dont u are not qualified - once rescued her in d jungle

Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Backagain: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2009
who be this? romade fine o
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by oyinda3(f): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2009
@gabry,
na this one worse pass embarassed lightbulb abeg u dissapoint me.
u have henceforth been demoted. ur no longer an assistant to the moderator but u are now just a regular poster.
becareful or i might demote u even further
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by oyinda3(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2009
another monkey?? angry angry angry
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2009
Na waa! See this Oyinda sef. Seun told me not to mind u cause ua re the toilet janitor of Nairaland.

Therefore am applying for the post of Assistant Admin instead.  grin
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by teissys(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2009
Lol. Dis Gabry don become full-time kraze
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by tytylayor: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2009
she don dey spend overtime for craze sef
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by romsky: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2009
awww poor crazilized gabry
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Phemour: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2009
who dare citisize my Gab angry
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by romsky: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2009
drink this acid for strenght b4 u go face dem
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2009
teissys:

Lol. Dis Gabry don become full-time kraze

tytylayor:

she don dey spend overtime for craze sef

romade:

awww poor crazilized gabry

You ladies and transexual are just plain jelous now cool cool cool

Phemour:

who dare citisize my Gab angry

Thank you darling kiss kiss kiss

Lomade, u sure that be u? That no be human jor. I think u need to apply for security guard of nairaland so that u can scare all the thief and militants away with your uhmmmm. . . ehmmm. . . . handsome / beautiful face tongue
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Backagain: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2009
*4rm yaba left* Kraze confirmed!
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2009
Back again:

*4rm yaba left* Kraze confirmed!

Who shocked
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by sylve11: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2009
Very interesting topic cool
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by romsky: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2009
pardner na u
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by teissys(f): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
Kolo mental
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
See how people deceive theirselves for hia cool
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by sylve11: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2009
cool
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Backagain: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2009
sylve my boi
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by teissys(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
Back again, wetin hapund to you??
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Jeovy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
Na wah o, wetin person no go see
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by romsky: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
4 nld
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by Jeovy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
thank you
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by sweetliet: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2009
@joke

im less concern whose the pix is.

just call me don faszy.
Re: Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! by romsky: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2009
don jazzy nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

an european in lagos / Akpors And Sunday School Teacher / Silly Jokes That Got People Into Trouble(Don't Try It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.