Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. (477 Views)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by Diamonddris(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Taking myself as an example, I hate sitting that long in church services, especially when it exceeds four hours....I dnt know if its a sin o, because I get so tired....

And I can't walk out of the church when the service is not over for the fear of not having an accident on my way back, not getting myself into one or two trouble and other fears like that just because I neglect the presence of God...

I love churches that spend atleast 3 hrs in a service...

The question is 'am I normal?'

"Dnt I love the presence of God?'

'Do you love long church services?'

I need ur help...
Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by ladyF(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2016
shocked abeg 1-2 hours don do. God is Omnipresent and will be with me at home on my bed. Sunday is usually the only day most people get to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by Diamonddris(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2016
God send me helpers....
Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by oloriooko(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2016
No
Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by NobleAngell(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Yes I can. As long as I'm allowed to walk out after the first 2 hours.
Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Never!!!!
Why do you think New generation churches are selling.
Max 2hrs.
God is not deaf pls. He hears you the first minute. The rest na activity

I once attended a white garment church as a child, I was always sleeping. Even adults slept in church.
Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by eph12(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Diamonddris:
Taking myself as an example, I hate sitting that long in church services, especially when it exceeds four hours....I dnt know if its a sin o, because I get so tired....
And I can't walk out of the church when the service is not over for the fear of not having an accident on my way back, not getting myself into one or two trouble and other fears like that just because I neglect the presence of God...
I love churches that spend atleast 3 hrs in a service...
The question is[b] 'am I normal?'[/b]
"Dnt I love the presence of God?'
'Do you love long church services?'
I need ur help...
No you're not cry
Re: Can You Attend A Church That Spend Six To Seven Hours For Sunday Service. by uboma(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
Yes I can. As long as I'm allowed to walk out after the first 2 hours.

lol.

it will be really boring to stay beyond 2 hours max for me

(1) (Reply)

The Scattered: Spiritual Reasons For Black Failure. / The Requirements Of A Godly Influence / Our Daily Bread Monday March 28 2016 *** Surprised ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.