Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,716 members, 7,938,178 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me (736 Views)

See What 17 Years Old Heavily Curvy South African Lady Tweeted / Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce / I Need Followers On Instagram To Win A Bet- Please Support Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Angelmichael88: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
My name is Michael Kingsley, 17 years old from Imo State. I base in Abuja and recently got admission at OAU to study Elect-Elect.
I did not learn programming or web design anywhere. With self-taught and constant indoor training, I design this website www.Citydrive.com.ng for a company. I was paid only 10k. Please visit the site at www.citydrive.com.ng, go through the pages and rate my work. I also need sponsors/supports of all types. You can as well hire me to design your website, Blog and Forums to enable me finance my education. I charge the cheapest and delivers excellent. Job. Call or WhatsApp me on 08148460046.
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
You did a good job. The website is okay. How long did it take you to design the website? How many programming languages do you know and how long did it take you to learn them?
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by dexpendable(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Do you design or develop?
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
seriously u really try
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Angelmichael88: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
I design and deevelop. It took me two weeks to finish it. I can work on PHP and HPML.
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Ginaz(f): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
God! E dey pain me say computer no gree enter my head. embarassed only thing I know is to type and browse and watch Chinese film. embarassed
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Ussyyn(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Angelmichael88:
My name is Michael Kingsley, 17 years old from Imo State. I base in Abuja and recently got admission at OAU to study Elect-Elect.
I did not learn programming or web design anywhere. With self-taught and constant indoor training, I design this website www.Citydrive.com.ng for a company. I was paid only 10k. Please visit the site at www.citydrive.com.ng, go through the pages and rate my work. I also need sponsors/supports of all types. You can as well hire me to design your website, Blog and Forums to enable me finance my education. I charge the cheapest and delivers excellent. Job. Call or WhatsApp me on 08148460046.

you try cool i just went through all pages on the web and it's excellent but how come you said you just work on PHP and HPML and yet you added a slider on the homepage? and that can only be done using jQuery or maybe Js ..

and lastly you should have created this topic in webmaster section not celebrities section....

Kudos!!
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Ussyyn(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ginaz:
God! E dey pain me say computer no gree enter my head. embarassed only thing I know is to type and browse and watch Chinese film. embarassed

to learn is by ambition just like the way you love to type, browse and also watch chinese film, you can spare some of your time and be learning one on two things and before you know you are already in the game grin grin
Re: I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Please Rate My Work And Support Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pls where and like how much will it cost to learn website design

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Instagram Page Hit 26.9k In Few Weeks / Hurray!!! Am+ 1 Today / OMG! See The Giant Python Killed In An Oil Company In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.