Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

What God Can Prevent By His POWER, He Allows In His WISDOM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Can Prevent By His POWER, He Allows In His WISDOM (401 Views)

Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / What God Can Prevent By His POWER, He Allows In His WISDOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Can Prevent By His POWER, He Allows In His WISDOM by Justoc: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
What God can prevent by His POWER, He allows in His WISDOM, to show forth His GLORY

He would have prevented it, but He allowed it to happen. He cares for His children, yet he allowed that bad situation to come their way, and He did not stop it.

[center][/center]What He can prevent in His POWER

God created the universe and He is in perfect control of everything in it. He has the power to do just anything. Nothing is impossible to Him. Impossible means “I’m possible” in His sight. “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” He has the power to have prevented that calamity that befell your family. His power would have saved you from that mistake that keeps haunting you. God is able to provide you job, shelter and food. He can answer that prayer you have been praying for long. He can restore your health. God can grant you that desire of your heart.

[center][/center]He allows in His WISDOM

For a reason far from our understanding, what we see as bad things sometimes happen to his children. Your desire seemed to have been cut off. Your prayers lingers for a very long time, as if He does not hear. The basic things of life seemed to have eluded you even when He is your father. Then follows that sickness, the accident, and the calamity that befell your family. Yet, you are sure that He has the power to put a stop to it, if He wanted. But for some reasons, He seemed to have looked the other way.

Do not thinks so. He says “for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thought.” Even when you are not happy how God is handling the affairs of your life; why he allowed some negative event to happen, do not go to the extreme of blaming or finding fault with Him. For one thing is sure: nothing bad comes from God. “Far be it from God, that He should do wickedness“.

To show forth His GLORY

Though you may not understand why he allowed that thing to happen to you. But look back to the past and remember the disappointment of years gone by. Then you smile, your eyes and understanding is now opened and you find the reason. That negative event of the past have finally turned to present day good. Sometimes, it is these events of life that defines our characters and brings out the best in us. And then we learn to know Him better. Through these lessons of life, we are drawn closer to Him. We acknowledge Him and invite Him to take control of our lives. His wish and plan remains that He draws all men to Him; for our desires and ways most times tends to vanity. He wants us to come to Him in order to be saved from the hands of the Devil, the evil one.

But even if at this moment, you are still not happy and do understand why He allowed such to come your way, be not bitter. When we get to the other side of eternity, you will understand it better, by and by. So long as you will be on the right side in eternity, joy will be your portion.

He is definitely in charge. For the God of the mountain is the God in the valley and when things go wrong, He makes them right. Be consoled by this assurance in His word: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Visit www.blog.floatingingrace.com for more Christian articles for the well-being of your soul and body.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Own Verdict? / Come Up .....a Must Read / A Betrayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.